Poll: Gun's and roses Chinese democracy

Ryuuken

Jul 24, 2008
Riicek said:
Although as someone above pointed out, the music industry now needs another "Duke Nukem Forever."
Off the top of my head for another Music Industry Duke Nukem Forever. There's The Unquestionable Truth Part 2, Detox, Smile (although those tracks were all released on Best Of albums), The Lillywhite Sessions, and Chrome Dreams.

Frankly, I think it's a good album, and I like Chinese Democracy, but there's one major problem.

THE ALBUM TOOK 14 FUCKING YEARS TO COME OUT!

The only thing that is worth a 14 year wait is getting to college, or a cure for a major disease. If your project is going to take more than 4 years after you've announced it, you might as well scrap the project altogether. (Although if you DON'T announce anything and work on it secretly then no one would be expecting it, so theoretically you can use all the time in world as long as you haven't announced it).

messy

Dec 3, 2008
not worth the fifteen year wait really, ands its guns and roses in name only nothing compared to the original

Zac_Dai

Oct 21, 2008
I liked the original GNR stuff but I don't really care for "Axel Roses Band"

Captain Wes

Sep 10, 2008
Riicek said:
Although as someone above pointed out, the music industry now needs another "Duke Nukem Forever."
I have it on good authority that the original Beatles will get together to make another album

Is that good enough for you?

Riicek

Oct 24, 2008
(ZHU) Michael said:
Riicek said:
I have it on good authority that the original Beatles will get together to make another album

Is that good enough for you?
Haha. Yeah that'll work. Zombies ftw.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Well, I like it. Well, some of it. It's not as good as ye olde worlde Guns N Roses, but it's what we have to put up with. Still, Buckethead was on the album, so all cheers there!

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
I don't care but I've heard the actual song Chinese Democracy, and if the rest of the album is ANYTHING like that it's the worst album since Soulja Boy's.

Ryuuken

Jul 24, 2008
TheTygerfire said:
I don't care but I've heard the actual song Chinese Democracy, and if the rest of the album is ANYTHING like that it's the worst album since Soulja Boy's.
There is no way Chinese Democracy is worse than Soulja Boy.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Spartan Bannana said:
I'm sorry, but this song is just too weird, because, and I quote the song:
"And it would take a lot more time
then you got for masturbation
All they got, to rule the nation
it's just all you got to rulllllllle the nation."
...............What?
You understood him?! Freaking hell, he sounded drunk most of the time, slurring his words and changing his pitch.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Ryuuken said:
TheTygerfire said:
There is no way Chinese Democracy is worse than Soulja Boy.
I said "since". Soulja Boy = the worst, period.