Poll: Guys: on women, do you prefer long hair or short hair?

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
It really depends on the girl but I tend to be more attracted to a girl with shorter hair. Shoulder length upwards to about upper ears looks really good if she has the proper face for it.

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
Chin is usually perfect. But really I'm not picky. If someone is attractive, they are attractive. No hair style can change that.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
Tom likes my hair long. =P It's past my shoulders and some ways down my back. =]

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Ehh it depends.
I generally like longer, Shoulder to Mid-back length hair.

I do like Short hair if the girl can pull it off.
The shortest length though is probably Cheek Length.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Definitely long, though too long is just odd looking. If it's too long, it also often doesn't really have any style other than "long," and I like when there is something of a style to a someone's hair. To that end, I selected shoulder length to mid-back. Shoulder length or just a bit longer is pretty much perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Shorter hair can be nice too, but the styling has to be just right and even then it's hit or miss as to whether it suits the wearer in such a way that I think it looks good.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
I really, really hate short hair (by short, I mean where it doesn't fall at the back). Anything longer than that is fine, but I go absolutely weak in the knees for proper long hair, i.e shoulder-blades downwards.

pelopelopelo

Sep 4, 2009
Doesn't make a difference to me. Not one jot. Short hair and long hair can be equally attractive.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Depends on the girl.
It really depends on their facial structure. Some shapes suit short hair better, while others look better with long hair. It also depends on the hair type and colour.
I find that it's much more about the entire look of the person rather than individual parts.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I don't really care about hair length, it just has to be a style that looks good/ fits the girl.