Poll: Hairy Ladies

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
The most interesting thing about this poll to me is the sheer difference in girl to guy ratio, haha. Especially since half the girls are probably guys pretending to be girls anyway.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Male here. I trim up, but I don't shave.

On ladies, yeah, it's pretty gross to see excessive hair.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
I've a pair of those trimmers that cost about $10 at Walmart. I use it on any place that gets out of line in my opinion, which is basically my hair (head) pubic and underarms. For a women, I don't really care whether or not she shaves, but some trimming never hurt anyone.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I don't give a crap if a woman removes her body hair or not.

It's just fucking hair.

Shave/wax for yourself, if at all, and not for others.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I wouldn't mind if a woman had a little bit of body hair, just as long as she doesn't look like a cave man. Also, I wouldn't shave my hair unless I was pressured.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
If I grow enough hair to shave off, I probably will. "Windowlicker" has made chest hair a disgusting thing to me.

Anyways, I don't really care about the pressure for girls to shave. As far as I care, they should do whichever they prefer. I don't have a preference one way or the other at this point.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, I don't much give a damn, any woman with me, so long as it's not 'Brian Blessed in a dress', I really can't bring myself to care about a lil extra hair here and there.

Women have way too much crap to get judged for already, I aint gonna pile on the pressure, and besides, if I did, they'd feel they could bug me more about the areas I don't match supermodels too!

I'm trying to think, and if I'm honest, weird eyes are the only thing I think I'd write off a woman for in terms of having a relationship with them. I try not to judge, but I can't get past that.

Farotsu

Dec 30, 2010
I think the poll is missing the choice for "Not shaving at the moment but would be glad to oblige if it was asked of me." Which would be my choice. I'm completely fine with going with what the girl wants especially if it's as simple as bodyhair, which I don't conveniently have much anyway. As for the girls... Yeah, shaved is always the preference. Don't enjoy pubic hair between my teeth or up my throat either so that area should be atleast somewhat tended. After all the fact is that if it's a turn-off, it's a turn-off and that is quite inconvenient if there's supposed to be some fun-times to be had. I don't really consider it a double-standard either as I'll be ready to go to lengths if it means that the lady gets to have good times as well.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
I honestly don't mind, unless it starts rivaling my body hair. Then it gets weird.

As for me, I like having hair on my body, and having well trimmed facial hair. A good mustache makes the difference between someone looking like they're still in high school, and someone that's in his late twenties. Before I had some, people though I was still underaged to buy alcohol, despite being 19. Then I got a mustache and people couldn't believe I was under 25.

Sarcastra

Jul 17, 2009
I like hairy men. Of course, I like manly men. I expect you to stink, take 5 minute showers and occasionally piss on the floor. I, myself, shave, mostly all over in the usual spots. Even in the winter. I'm a traditionalist, I guess.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I imagine on the right woman hair may look cute.
So I'd say it depends if it suits them.

Yarkaz

Aug 22, 2009
I do prefer shaved women, arms, legs, and pubes. It's just what I'm attracted to, I don't consider it a double standard or anything in spite of my hairy arms, legs, and pubes.
I actually have tried shaving my nethers for my girlfriend's sake, but the skin down there is so soft that I always cut myself whenever I do, so I stopped in order to prevent scarring my privates.
She actually likes the hairy arms and legs, but she does prefer that I keep my face clear. I guess my old beard used to scratch her too much.

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
I laughed at the very small number of female voters. I mean, I'd kinda thought there would be more, but hey, I added one more in I guess.

Anyway, yes, I shave because I want to, and anyway, it's just polite because I'd sure expect a girl to shave for me! Not a big fan of body hair though, it's definately something that would put me off.

Crenelate

May 27, 2010
I shave underarms and legs as a personal preference, because it feels nice and it would be weird going out in girly clothing or having my boyfriend touch me if I was stubbly. Don't shave the nethers because I think it's a really weird aesthetic to want women to look like children down below. Do try and keep it tidy though.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I shave my legs and pits because it feels nicer, men be damned (in the nicest possible way).

As for the lady garden? I trim, only because the shaving aftermath is horrific and I can't bring myself to get waxed by a professional.

Woe betide me.

yundex

Nov 19, 2009
Women who don't shave down below are disgusting to me. Even I shave, I guess you could say i'm metro >.>

Lethos

Dec 9, 2010
I'm a dude and I shave, and I expect girls I'm with to do the same. Nothing against girls who don't shave of course, just don't personally find it physically attractive.

SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Here in Germany the social norm is guys shave their junk. As a result of that, I was forced into it numerous times if I wanted any chance of getting any.

Never again. The next girlfriend I have is going to have to be English
....You know girls and guys shave over here as well, right?

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Unless I'm completely covered up, then I have to at least shave my armpits. I don't feel comfortable doing anything less. When spring hits, I start shaving everywhere. It's just..otherwise it's just weird I guess.

I admit that I feel creeped out by ladies with a lot of hair in noticable places. I cringed at an older woman with a lot of facial hair when I gave her a goodbye hug. Even on dudes, it becomes more animal than man.