Poll: Halo Reach

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I like it, its fun to kick peoples ass with out them turning 180 degrees and sniping me in the head with their intervention by "Quick scoping" and then being told I have no life when I use a gun I want to.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at the poll, although I like Halo: Reach, there is no way it can be that one sided...

Anyway, I like Halo: Reach for 5 reasons.

1. It's really good fun.
2. The campaign, while a bit off with the story and also being ruined for me before the game was even announced, is great fun. All of Noble Squad are well voiced and animated well, although the A.I could be better at times. >>
3. I love the DRM in the campaign. It's a beast.
4. It's a great game with very fun co-op in the campaign and Firefight.
5. It has one of the best endings ever in any game I've seen.

Oh, and also the fact I got it for £13 as well might help me love it. :D

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
I quite liked it, this is why:
-Multiplayer is a delight
-graphics are actually really good
-it's Halo...and I'm a Halo fanboy since Halo CE
-I liked the missions very much, and the last part was great.

runnerbelow

Feb 11, 2009
Country
Canada
I liked it. I had fun playing it and the music was pretty good.

There's nothing innovative about, but I don't care much about that.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
It is a great game, and you really need to work on your grammar and spelling. Luckily we don't have many negatives here, so this wasn't a flame war.

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
I watched a couple guys play it at HMV the other and it really didn't look any different from Halo 3. Looked quite boring too if you ask me, though that may have been because of them and not the game itself.

BiggityB05

Sep 29, 2009
The story sucks but all the Halo stories have sucked except for the 1st one, just seems like they rush the story through and doesnt feel as cool and fun. The multiplayer though is probably the best of the series to date. I started playing Halo for the story and have gradually moved to loving it for multiplayer.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
One thing everyone seems to think is that a lot more people hate a game than like it. It's with almost all popular multiplayer games though. The silent majority ensures that the more dissatisfied people are the ones speaking out while the content keep on playing. There may be 500 people who say they hate Reach and 400 who say they like it but the other 300,000 who enjoy it haven't even said anything. This unfortunately leads to people freaking out thinking, "Omigosh SO MANY PEOPLE hate Reach!"

Summarized: Every game has a Silent Majority who are content and don't feel the need to speak out while those who aren't content are more outspoken. More people like Reach than you think.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
I love Reach and I think it is the best of the series by a mile.

besides, I can have unlimited rockets with a dodge-roll that takes me to the other side of the map and I can jump out of the map boundaries, while fighting of waves of covenant in firefight...Your argument is invalid.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I like the game just fine
Characters are much weaker than I expected, story is a little...meh. Gameplay is very fun and rewarding. I like multiplayer. Firefight as a spartan is fantastic. and I like armor upgrades more than equipment

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
Impposter said:
Because it is Halo. Liked it ever since the first one. Kinda sad this is the last one.
You can expect at least DLC for june, and I bleive 343 studios is supposed to end Master chiefs "floating in space dilemma"

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
It's popular, and lots of people play it.

And as we all know kiddies, if things are popular it must be because they are only enjoyed by the drooling masses.

So people hate it because it's popular. A few people might try to deny this and claim that Halo raped their dog or committed some other deep personal affront, but really, they hate it because it's popular.

I like it because it's a fast paced arcadey shooting game, with hilarious multicoloured gremlins to shoot up in campaign, and hilarious multicoloured space marines to shoot up in multiplayer.

Dec 14, 2008
Sassafrass said:
2. The campaign, while a bit off with the story and also being ruined for me before the game was even announced, is great fun. All of Noble Squad are well voiced and animated well, although the A.I could be better at times. >>
Funnily enough Noble squad's AI was the only one I had a problem with, those marines were way more useful.

And yes I love Halo Reach for all the reasons above, and I look forward to Bungie's next game.
This was my last Halo game, because frankly I feel that 343 Industries will just be milking a dead cow.