Nov 3, 2011
splinter cell blacklist is not even stealth game. just action game

and btw i would recoomend you

Stalker COP
Shadow warrior
Hard Reset
Deus Ex HR
Crysis

these are some of the best FPS i enjoy in recent years.

kitabatake12

Jun 30, 2014
Okay then... I just bought deus ex human revolution direct cut, and I am going to play it tomorrow... So, I shall ask something. Is this game long?
And is this game like Spec Ops? I mean hard choices (topic title :D) or it doesn't have any, and is it gory (like, I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF)

Mimic

Jul 22, 2014
Deus Ex: Human Revolution isn't particularly gory (from what I remember). There are some enjoyable and interesting dialogue sequences in the game that provide interesting choice elements. The scenario of Human Revolution I found the most compelling with the growing tension around augmented technology. The different perceptions and societal tensions around the use of augments are all portrayed really well for you to come to your own opinions about them.

Choice feeds into the game in a couple of other ways too. It's not the same as Spec Ops by any means but I think the two games both fit well together in that they try to portray a more mature and considered approach to themes.

Rayce Archer

Jun 26, 2014
Dishonored, if you haven't played it yet.

Deus Ex 1 and HR, NOT invisible War.

Any Elder Scrolls game as a stealth mage or archer.

kitabatake12

Jun 30, 2014
Ok, I am playing Deus Ex HR right now and is awesome.
After I finish it, I want to try another game. So which game you listed here has a team... I mean you are not alone like in HR. NPC's that come with you and help.
I am interested in that kind too

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
kitabatake12 said:
Okay then... I just bought deus ex human revolution direct cut, and I am going to play it tomorrow... So, I shall ask something. Is this game long?
And is this game like Spec Ops? I mean hard choices (topic title :D) or it doesn't have any, and is it gory (like, I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF)
It took me about 20 hours to beat and it has a variety of different choices that can affect the direction of the story (as well as different paths opening up depending on whether or not you fail at certain tasks, rather than just giving you a game over). The game is far from bloodless, but if you've started playing it already, you're probably already past the game's bloodiest part (the end of the prologue).

DataSnake

Aug 5, 2009
In terms of newer games? Blood Dragon all the way. It's cheap, it's funny, and the mechanics are pretty damn solid. Far Cry 3 is also pretty good, even if it takes itself a bit too seriously at times. Both have excellent stealth mechanics, but you can play Blood Dragon more aggressively after the first few level-ups.