Poll: Harrison Ford

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
So Harrison Ford turned the big 70 a few days ago. In the interest of shining the spotlight on such a distinguished actor (I'll admit, I have a man crush on 80s era Ford), which would you say has been his most iconic role?

I have no doubt this poll will be going either in favour of Han or Indy but I did want to highlight his other great roles throughout the years. Personally, I'm going to have to go with Indy because he's such a badass... and because of his sweet fedora.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
The first thig I ever saw him in was Indiana Jones, and whenever I picture him it's as Indy. Deckard came close though, Blade Runner is fantastic.

DJjaffacake

Jan 7, 2012
Indiana Jones. Han Solo is a close second, but the fact that Indy was the lead character gives him the edge.

Shadowsetzer

Jul 15, 2010
Had to pick Han Solo, simply because he's the character that pops into my head when I think 'Harrison Ford'.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Who else can fly the Millennium Falcon other than Harrison Ford or Billy Dee Williams? No one.

Though as I've been going through my parent's collection of movies lately, I think he did a great job as Richard Kimble.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Weirdly, I think of Captain Alexei Vostrikov (K-19: the Widowmaker, fucking awesome film) first, then Han Solo... which is weird, because the film's one of those Star Wars crossovers (Liam Neeson as Mikhail Polenin).

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Han Solo hands down. Indiana Jones is a close second only because Star Wars was far more popular.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
5 years ago, just before Christmas, I came off my bike and bust my chin open (needed stiches) - my best bro Lefnt Sharpe then bought me the Indiana Jones DVD box set since I now had a scar to match Ford's.

And I've used the handle IndianaJonny ever since.

So guess what my answer is gonna be....

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
Indy, I saw and loved the first three movies before I ever saw the original Star Wars.

Plus, the Indy theme is way too catchy.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Voted Indiana Jones, but the man himself is awesome too.

Harrison Ford flies a rescue helicopter! I like to imagine when he brings it in he has a sound system blaring the Indiana Jones theme. I would crush my legs under a boulder just to see that happen. Best. Rescue. Ever.

I would be all like "OH MY GOD! Harrison Ford! I love you!"

And he'd just say "I know."

:D

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
It's a hard pick, but you just never get over that scene where there's a guy with a scimitar swinging his blade around and Indy just pulls out his gun and shoots.

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
Porbably Han solo but one of my favourites is John Book, who you ask? Check out Witness 1985,pretty decent film.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Indiana Jones, of course, apparently that's a rather uncommon opinion (from people I know, but not from the poll >.>).

It's similar with Robert Downey Jr., most people think of Iron Man when they see him, but I tend to think of Sherlock Holmes.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Indiana Jones, love Star Wars to bits and haven't seen the newest Indiana Jones movie. But that's a series of movies (last one excluded because I haven't seen it) where Ford has more depth and is the main character. Not to say Han Solo isn't central, he just of a larger story.

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Definately between Indiana or Han Solo. Both of those were the sort of bad boy daring which just makes me look at and be instantly jealous. Really fun to watch him as those characters too.