Syphilis - Check

Crabs - Check

Warts - Check

Gonorrhea - Check

Oh wait, you mean Pokemon?

Nope, nowhere near.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
I caught all except i guess you could say 6 in leaf green. The two fire red only pokemon with there evolved forms and chancey and tauros always ran away in safari zone. I don't have any friends who play pokemon so getting the trades were hard enough but the international pokedex is to much.

zacobar

The Last Crunkbender
Aug 11, 2009
Only once in Gen 1 Red. Even had an official Mew from those tournaments they used to have in Britain. UK orginal trainer and all that.

Once was enough, I decided I had paid my due. So damn time consuming. Especially these days.

sirtommygunn

Aug 21, 2008
I have all of them in my original red version (including mew), with the exception of Tauros. I've been in the safari zone for weeks now and I've only seen him 5-6 times and haven't been lucky enough to catch him.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Kinda.
In platinum, I caught almost every pokemon that you can possibly catch, but never bothered to breed pokemon for anything other than min/maxing, and I never got any of the trade only pokemon.
The only pokemon I didn't catch was a few really common one that was utterly uninteresting.
Never got around to catching them before I got bored out of my skull.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I did on Blue. But that was about it.

tried on green,, but its really hard when you cant read japanese. XD

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
All except Crobat and Blissey in pokemon Silver. I did have Celebi and Mew. Didn't play other versions.
Game is probably reset by now. I left it at home with a little girl (heh, little its been 7 years. She is 13 now)

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I got every single Pokemon on the red version a long time ago.

Though that was back when there were only 150(151 if you include Mew, which I also had). I'll never do that again though, I wouldn't have the time/patience for it anymore.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I'm very close to catching them all in White Version. I'm only doing the newly introduced Pokémon, though. I'm only missing the Black-exclusives and a handful of others, most of which are just evolutions.

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
Every time I pick up a pokemon game, that's always my first thought. 'This time I'm actually gonna do it! I'm going to catch them all!' I got pretty close, in Soulsilver... but never finished it. =/

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
knight of some random number said:
I'm really close on pokemon Black, I own at least over 500 and I've seen over 600. (There's 649 in total if you count the event pokemon that is.)
I feel really bloody old right now. 650? When? What?

OP: I can't say I ever did. I'd say the closest I got was on Blue but that's cause I played it the most. I had a lot on Silver but, of course, there were a lot more Pokemon in that game. I played through Platinum once and I think I only bothered catching 20 or so Pokemon in total. I got one shiny though, Roselia. I don't know what shiny means though apart from having purple and black roses.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Never. I got close to catching every pokemon in just about each generation though, though only limited to one generation. (Meaning I nearly caught all the pokemon in a single generation each in a different game.)

GTS certainly helps and since my brother also plays it still, he gets the version opposite of mine so we can get each other's version specifics.

Regardless, I still try to get a Glaceon on each new game I make. My favorite poke.

I do believe I once got all the Pokemon in Gen 4 via Platinum Version though. It felt great.

chrin

Apr 8, 2010
EVERYTHING except Jirachi on ruby. It was so annoying to have 201/202 and not be able to trade for the last.

I could probably get the rest in the later games since I've more than half already but honestly, I REALLY don't care for the generation 5 pokemon.

bakan

Jun 17, 2011
When I was a kid I played the pokemon games for the gameboy/gameboy color and I completed the pokedex as my sister always got the other version so we could play together and trade them.

Nowadays with event pokemon etc I guess it is pretty hard to get them all but I never played any of the newer pokemon games.