Poll: Have you ever tried to go Super Saiyan?

CruelSpider

Warrior of the Three Kingdoms
Dec 21, 2008
Yep. I did. Swear to God I made the rocks around me hop up. Cus when I stopped it was like someone dumped a bucket full of pebbles around me.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I tried and i failed...And i did it in an remote location as i didnt want to blow a part of where i live. My childhood died that day...

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I went Super Snotnarok after getting all 7 chaos emeralds...what?

Even though I was a healthy playing kid (ran around my house with a Proton Pack shooting ghosts had a lot of those toys n' such to complete the image). I knew it was fantasy, as I did when I saw Goku do that whole super sayin thing.

RPQ

Nov 22, 2009
Hell yes! :D I tried tons of times. I even tried to pull off the Makanposapo/Special Beam Cannon. It was so fun.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Yeah, I did. XD I'm a geek.

But actually, it did inspire a great idea that failed just as miserably: Y'see,I, like everyone else who hangs out on the internet, hate gym class. It's not that I'm too out-of-shape to deal, per se, it's just that I don't feel motivated to do anything because it's unimportant to my future. So, I started trying to get my adrenaline flowing by laying out plans to pick fights with the other guys. "Okay," I thought," I'm really going to mess that guy up." Of course, since I didn't have the guts to actually call them out, it didn't work.

Yeah, that kind of thing happens to me a lot.

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
I never watched the anime. I only read the manga, and by that time I was a little too old for that kind of stuff.

So, no.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
The real question should be have you ever been caught trying to go super saiyan.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
No: However, whenever I'm engaging in sexual activities, I always point out my little buddy and say, "I'VE ACHIEVED BANKAI!!" (because Bleach is pretty cool too)

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
When I clicked this, I just knew it was going to be someone from the Fruity Little Club...

Yes. That's the entire reason you made this thread.

Calumon: He tries after working out.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
I did and still do. In fact occasionally me and some mates will get drunk, watch DBZ and scream real loud for real long. Good times.

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
Yeah, many times over. I'm not sure whether I tried more often to Hadouken or Kamehameha though, it would be pretty close. Street Fighter II and DBZ were both significant parts of my childhood.