Poll: housework in the nude

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I never walk around my house in the nude.
I have large windows and no curtains. I know for a fact that friends of mine have already caught me doing ninja moves in my living room.

Besides: Norway is cold.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
I once sprayed bleached on my pubes by mistake.

Looked like an Aussie surfer was living down my pants.

Also why do you need CLEAN clothes to clean the house. Don't know about you but when I am scrubbing the jax I don't wear my tux

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Nah, not because of any impracticalities, it just feels weird. I don't need my bits hanging out while I'm trying to do things that aren't pretty girls.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
No, but I'm nude as little as possible. Basically, I'm always wearing enough so that if circumstances forced me to be out in public immediately, I wouldn't be arrested.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Not sure about housework, but I sometimes forgo clothing for a bit... preferably in private.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
On hot days I've been known to strip down to just a pair of shorts, with a t-shirt left on a chair just in case, but never any further than that.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
If my flatmates are gone for a few days I have the instant urge to take clothes off and do cleaning. It's fun!

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I wouldn't specifically strip off to do the housework but if I've just got out the shower or for whatever reason and im still nude I don't exactly rush to get dressed again. I also don't really care who sees me naked either, nearly all of my friends, guys and girls alike have seen me in my birthday suit at one point or another. I don't really see the big deal about it to be honest, its just a body.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
The least I'll ever walk around in is my underwear. I don't really want cleaning chemicals or hot cooking oil anywhere near my exposed crotch.

Frozen Fox

Mar 23, 2012
Why not? It can even lead to sex with my husband and it is not like any one else will see me, at least not anyone who cares. I do general have pajamas pant on however.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
The closest thing I've come to is washing the dishes in nothing but a dressing gown. Because I was going to take a shower shortly afterwards.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
I have never been naked, ever. When I was born I was wearing a dinner suit.

May 17, 2010
No, I hate being naked. Wouldn't mind do it in my underwear but naked? No way.

Valredwulf

Aug 23, 2010
Maybe I would if there were no windows and I was alone. I live with my sister and she hates nakedness, so no. XD