Poll: How do you like yer eggs in the morning? (Or whenever...)

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I personally love mine scarambled. To be precise, I love mine with so much oil in that they're a deathtrap to anyone who comes near, esecially if they aren't wearing goggles and a fireproof suit.
Yes I scramble my own eggs, and it tastes so good...

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Jedamethis said:
Yes I scramble my own eggs, and it tastes so good...
As opposed to scrambling someone else's?

OT: From the CERES market.
As opposed to having somebody else scramble them and I either not like them or have to rush them to the burns unit...

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
You left out Omelet. Since that's pretty much the only way I eat eggs in the morning. Omelet with bits of bacon, onion and garlic cooked into it.

steevee

Apr 16, 2008
Scrambled with real butter, plenty or Pepper and slapped on top of some toast. Also add some salmon in with the egg. Mmmmmmmm

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
The Infinite said:
You left out Omelet. Since that's pretty much the only way I eat eggs in the morning. Omelet with bits of bacon, onion and garlic cooked into it.
I knew there was something else!

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Fertilized

Fried. Though my own attempts at fried eggs tend to come out looking absolutely abysmal (they taste all right though). With a side of bacon, some toast and beans.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Fried. In a sandwich. With brown sauce.

Mmmmmm ^_^

Scrambled genuinely makes me feel nauseous though.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Well, I don't usually eat eggs for breakfast, but when I do, scrambled or fried.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I like mine Fried or Scrambled, but not both at the same, im not that crazy.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I don't. Eggs are too rich to eat in the morning. Otherwise, I like them fried to the point where there are no potential nauseating raw bits.

In olive oil, of course. All other oil is poison.