Poll: How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Anyone who doesn't vote scrambled is wrong and should be ashamed of themselves.

I jest, of course... not about the ketchup though.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Fried with a slice of cheese in between two pieces of toast with ketchup and some bacon.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
I prefer my eggs scrambled, but I've begun to appreciate others, a fried egg done in a little bacon grease? Ohh that's a good start to the day.

ReadyAmyFire

May 4, 2012
Fertilised. Hahahahahahaha.

Fried, with bacon and butter, on toast. Odd that breakfast is seen by many as key to a healthy diet, yet often it's a clogged artery buffet.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Usually I go for scrambled with some Tabasco sauce.Every so often though, the mood will strike me for over hard.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
Don't eat breakfast, because it plays havoc with my poor digestive system to eat shortly after I wake up.

Alright, alright, alright. I'm not crazy about eggs, but scrambled is the most palatable version for me.

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Over-easy eggs with hash-brown potatoes, crispy bacon, smoked turkey sausage, country gravy and toast with blackberry jam. And black coffee.

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
I'll eat any kind of eggs. I usually fry or scramble them, but also make omelettes. Fried eggs with salt, pepper and any kind og mayo on a piece of whole bread toast with butter is absolutely delicious, so they are probably my favourite.

I've never eaten poached eggs except from in ramen with eggs. I also love fried rice with veggies, but sometimes I have difficulties knowing how many eggs to use. Baked eggs are for my part usually in a pie, quiche or filled veggies like paprika, aubergine, squash or portobello mushrooms. Yum!

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Depends. If I have kebabs then it's fried eggs because that combo is super amazing. *-*

If no kebabs, well then, scrambled eggs! :D They're good with ketchup. :3

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
I love my eggs over easy in the morning with some bacon or sausage on the side and a glass of juice.. classic!

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
It depends on so many factors! Many of them being how I'm feeling. But if we take prefer to be the most frequent recently then fried egg. But there's no form of egg I don't like.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I prefer either scrambled or hard boiled so I can just eat the yolk with some pepper and salt. This makes me want to get some eggs at the store tomorrow...