Poll: How do you sleep?

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
On my side, with a pillow or bunched up blankie in my grundle to prevent my thighs from clamping on my junk.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I had to vote other, because apart from nearly any sleeping position, I've done some weird ones. This includes having my legs crossed Indian-style while lying down, sleeping with one leg up over the other (which is bent up at the time), sleeping-on-my-back-oh-wait-I've-got-my-arm-underneath-so-I'm-actually-at-an-angel-now, and so on.

Pakkie

Apr 4, 2010
I sleep in the most retarded way possible, half on my side and half on my front/stomach, my feet are flat on ma bed by my body is on its side. Its probably bad for my back because it has to twist but meh D:

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Normally I like to sleep on my side with my legs slightly bent and my arm under a pillow. The arm not under the pillow also has to be supported or I don't feel comfortable. So a portion of my blankets are bunched up under my arm as well.

The only time I've ever slept on my back are when I've had surgery and even then I keep myself slightly angled.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I am one of those people that don't sleep very well, not very well at all. When I do sleep I am able to sleep in an position. Once I fall asleep I can stay in a sleep like state for as long as I want, which is why I love to sleep in...it's just falling asleep that is sooo hard.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I fall asleep on my side or stomach. I just can't fall asleep on my back. I usually wake up on my back though. Weird.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Thrashing around, generally. I may fall asleep on my back, side or stomach, and wake up tangled in my blanket on the floor with my pillow wedged behind my dresser somehow.

Makes me a really bad candidate for cohabitation. The last woman tried, she really did. Poor thing.

Souleks

Jan 17, 2009
Curled up in a pool of my own tears
Usually on my side or face down.

I chose Starfish however because it attracted Fuko's eye you know how it is.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
BathorysGraveland said:
Usually on my left side, but sometimes on my right. That is, if my cat will even fucking let me go near the damn bed in the first place. I tell you, for such small creatures, they sure do take up a hell of a lot of space.
Yeah, its amazing how long they are when they decide to stretch right out across the bed instead of just curling up in a corner. Thankfully, my cats are quite small so its easy to slip my hands under their stretched out bodies and reposition them.

As for how I sleep, I when I was a kid I used to sleep on my stomach. But these days, I sleep on my side or if I'm really tired I fall asleep on my back.

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
Very poorly.

I know that wasn't really an answer to your question but I only seem to fall asleep when my mind gives up and realizes that I'm not getting out of bed until it happens

OriginalLadders

Sep 29, 2011
Nearly always on my front with my arms above my head, under the pillow, and my head turned to the left. I can fall asleep on my right side but I always wake up with shoulder pain that way.

TheKaduflyerSystem

Feb 15, 2011
Ohhhh god, everyone's talking about how gracefully and perfectly they fall asleep...
Personally, I absolutely HATE pillows, they wrap around my head and bash my ears every time I move, so I don't sleep on a pillow, I just kind of roll about on a mattress until I just stop. (not literally rolling but you get the idea)
Although, if I'm still having trouble sleeping, I have a selection of large hardback books that are extremely comfortable as pillows :)

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
My boyfriend and I share a king sized bed and I still manage to take up ALL of the space and all of the blanket. :3

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
I don't sleep... And when I do it's for a couple hours in whatever position my body chooses

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
In whatever position I pass out in, when I get really sleepy I just shut my eyes then I'm out, in a chair, sitting up on a bean bag in the middle of playing a game, probably not the best of ideas tend to wake up with a sore arm or neck due to sleeping in bad positions

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Always on my sides. Always.

I have nightmares if I sleep on my back. xD

I usually curl up into a ball as well, with the covers tucked right under my chin.