Poll: How happy are you?

Timmaaaah

Aug 8, 2009
I'm happy about the things I have to be happy about, of which there are quite a few. Though I'm unhappy about a great many other things in my life. I think the trick is to let the good feelings outweigh the bad ones which gets difficult.

Timmaaaah

Aug 8, 2009
LostGryphon said:
Going with "unhappy." Medical bills, student loans, debt, and not enough money coming in seem to make for an excellent cocktail of what I like to affectionately call-

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
Money seems to often be the root of all unhappiness.

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
As long as I have iced tea and a good book, I'm happy. No point in worrying about all the shit that happens to me, that's what life's about.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Timmaaaah said:
LostGryphon said:
Going with "unhappy." Medical bills, student loans, debt, and not enough money coming in seem to make for an excellent cocktail of what I like to affectionately call-

Well, a lack of money.

If I could afford to pay off all my bills, adjust my living situation, get back into school, AND buy a sea-doo? I'd be a lot happier.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
Timmaaaah said:
LostGryphon said:

I must say, nothing pisses me off more than when people say "Well, money can't buy happiness", usually smugly. I just want to grab them by their collars and growl "Well, debt isn't exactly providing much either, and money can buy comfort and food, so fuck you."

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
50/50 I suppose. I really have nothing to be that unhappy about, but the same goes for being happy. I'm just a big "meh" at this point.

Starbird

Sep 30, 2012
karlstech said:
Hey there, just posted a poll on happiness!

Please motivate your answers!
50/50.

I'm happy with my job and other stuff. Well fed, decently paid and live in a beautiful, safe place.

I'm also extremely lonely (tiny little Japanese fishing village with noone between 18 and 40) and starting to feel a mid life crisis coming on.

So yeah - 50/50.