Poll: How many people own all 3 consoles?

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Ivoryagent post=9.68463.633322 said:
I dunno, having a PC is just too much hassle for me. Making sure that I have the latest graphics card every 2-3 years and then finding out that you still can't play Crysis, looking on the netz to search for answers, someone calls you a noob, etc etc...

But that's why I prefer consoles, everything is preset, and you're good for the generation, no bothers.
You do make a fair point. On the other hand though. Mods.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
I own a PS3 and a 360.

Not to insult, but i consider myself an owner of all this generations consoles.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
Decoy Doctorpus said:
Ivoryagent post=9.68463.633322 said:
I dunno, having a PC is just too much hassle for me. Making sure that I have the latest graphics card every 2-3 years and then finding out that you still can't play Crysis, looking on the netz to search for answers, someone calls you a noob, etc etc...

But that's why I prefer consoles, everything is preset, and you're good for the generation, no bothers.
You do make a fair point. On the other hand though. Mods.
That's a good point. Really the closest the Xbox has come to that is Forge and that's only for one game. Though I do think it proves (to a point) that User created content can be done on the consoles independent from the PC. I would also like to point out that LittleBigPlanet and Spore are coming out for the PS3. But I guess it's true that no console game will have the flexability of a PC. Unless they make some sort of freaky PC Console. Actualy, maybe it's just me, but it does seem like each generation the lines between "Console" and "PC" seem to get more blured.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
By all 3 Current Gen, I hoped to GOD you mean a PS3, 360, and a Pc. Right? Cause that's all I can think of that is current gen.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Susan Arendt post=9.68463.629471 said:
I just can't stand not being able to play a particular game I like because I don't have the right platform.

lol, that's almost an exact line from the IT Crowd, when Roy meets the 'perfect' woman.

And no, I don't own all three, I don't really think of the Wii as a console to be honest.

Platinum117

Aug 15, 2008
I have a 360, i don't have enough interest in and ps3 games to pay that ridiculous amoutn of money to buy the ps3. i know one freind who has every console and lets just say he doesnt get out much......

FrostBurns

Jul 8, 2008
Wow theres alot fewer people then I thought that own all 3 consoles, I personally own all 3, plus a DS,and PSP. I own a pc and a laptop too but they suck for gaming so I dont count them.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
Just a Wii and a 360 on my end. Got a PSP and DS too, but not PS3 yet. Soon though, once it gets some exclusives I want, plus I'm waiting on an offer where I work that'll get me one with a nice discount.

As for PC.... I gotta upgrade. The machine I'm on now is showing age.

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
I own a 360 and a Wii, but LittleBigPlanet, God of War 3 and Resistance 2 are really tempting me to buy a PS3 as soon as it gets another price drop.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
RAKtheUndead post=9.68463.636721 said:
There's only one game which would inspire me to buy a PS3 coming out over its lifespan, coming from the series which gave me the only game which inspired me to buy a PS2 - the latest full installment of Gran Turismo. There seriously isn't anything else on the PS3 which would convince me to buy it. At all.
Little...big...planet?