Poll: How many pillows are under your head as you sleep?

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
I use one of those tempurpedic(?) pillows for neck support and a feather pillow for softness and comfort. Sometimes I sleep with just the feather or none at all, it really depends on how I feel.

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
I arrange my pillows in the follow fashion _-_
So that's two on the bottom and one on top of those in the middle! I then rest my head in the centre! I find this is most comfortable! Tho i generally wake up having changed my mind mid sleep! I have a forth pillow in case I have company! Hes a lonely little pillow! Sometimes we cuddle...

Player Two

Dec 20, 2010
The outer mantle is comprised of a single pillow. Below that, in the deeper seismic layers, we find around half a million books, interdispersed with scattered collections of paper. Finally, in the core, we find discarded socks, and, nestled somewhere in there, a DS.

It's really quite comfortable.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
One pillow. My bed has two pillows on it because it's a bed made for two people. But I'm one people[small](person)[/small], so I use one pillow.

In the summer, it's usually no pillows under my head, and one on top of my head. It's very cool in there.

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
Usually three, although one is very thin and one is always at a odd angle so I only really use half of it.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I have two side by side and one on top in the center of them. So... 2 and a half?

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
I put my head on a pillow but wake with the pillow no where near me, Im guessing I don't sleep with a pillow.

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
Bravo Company said:
1 thin pillow and an arm usually. I sleep with my arm under my pillow.

Same here......I won't sleep with more than one UNLESS the pillow I have is super thin......But I need a pillow to get to sleep, or something soft to lay my head on.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
I usually only sleep with 1 but when I go to a hotel or somewhere else with multiple pillows it take as many as I can get. I always wake up with ever pillow gone cause I am a restless sleeper most of the times and they are flung everywhere.

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
Well, I chose 1 because that is all I have under my head, but I have one to the side I use if I curl up when it is cold or I just don't feel comfortable laying flat on my back that night. So I suppose 2 could be an acceptable answer as well.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
smearyllama said:
Sometimes I sleep really well when I just rest my head on my arm.
It's pretty comfy.
I did that and got a dead arm in the middle of the night, was not pleasant at all =(

OT: 2 pillows.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
One pillow--I can't stand having any more than that on my bed. It's a $45 memory foam pillow specifically designed for side sleepers, but it works perfectly for me as a stomach sleeper. I sleep on the far left edge of the pillow so my face can hang off the side (so that I can breathe), and only that memory foam can hold the rest of my head without sinking in and letting it slide away. It has taken me several years to figure this technique out, and I've been able to sleep perfectly fine since.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
0 under my head, but I need about 4.

The first (and this is the most important one) is covering my face/head, I think it was originally to block out sunlight in the morning, then I have one either side of me and then one to throw about and lose down the side of the bed.

Or if I'm with someone don't need any.

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
I sleep with one, but it usually ends up on top of my head.

I have woken up with the pillow
a) on the floor
b) wedged in the crack between the bed and the wall
c) on my feet
d) across the room (bad dream)

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
Two, because the problem with feather pillows is that they tend to flatten out as you sleep. They are pretty comfy though.

I also like to have one or two synthetic pillows under my knees or between my legs, and if I have to sacrifice one of the pillows under my head to do this I will.