Poll: How much do you hate the "My Little Bear" commercial?

Jian-Li

Mar 24, 2010
I've seen it so much that I feel like crucifying the people who made it. Get rid of it I don't want to see it every time I watch "Zero Punctuation"

Balvale

Oct 17, 2008
Logo looks well made. The commercial is a commercial- I rarely view them with anything but apathy.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Is this a TV ad or something? Could you be a tad bit more specific?

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Is this a TV ad or something? Could you be a tad bit more specific?
It's an ad for LRR that shows before videos on escapist.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
I liked it, and the music has wormed its way into my skull, where its offspring will devour my consciousness in melodic bleepy agony.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Psykoma said:
tippy2k2 said:
It's an ad for LRR that shows before videos on escapist.
Ah, I figured that but asked anyway just so I could do this!

For some reason, I don't ever seem to see those ads [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/registration/subscribe]

Sorry, it had to be done. I'm pretty sure it's in the "Terms of Use" when you sign up...

I don't suppose you could youtube a link so I can actually add something useful to your question? Searching for "My little bear" in youtube gets you so many results...including a MLP character murdering a bear which is kind of odd...

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Wait, people are seeing ads other than the SWOTOR one? That's all I've been seeing... for months... on ANY video ANYWHERE.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
McMarbles said:
Wait, people are seeing ads other than the SWOTOR one? That's all I've been seeing... for months... on ANY video ANYWHERE.
I see that damn ad in my dreams, man. It's even on TV, I can't escape it.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Jian-Li said:
I've seen it so much that I feel like crucifying the people who made it. Get rid of it I don't want to see it every time I watch "Zero Punctuation"
whoa, you mad bro? it's just an advertisement that's like under 30 seconds long. honestly, i think you can wait that long. At least add a option on the poll that you like it because this looks like just another garbage hate rant.

I mean who doesn't love a bunch of goddamn bears!

Captain Epic

Jul 8, 2010
It's just typical LRR humor. Which some people happen to like. It is kinda annoying having to see it all the time but whatever.