Poll: How often do you clean your bathroom?

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
It's not really a scheduled thing for me. When something in the bathroom isn't right, I fix what's gone wrong as soon as I see it.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I clean it 3-4 times a week. My bathroom has to be clean and sanitary. Plus, I like things to be neat and tidy in general, it makes it easier to find things.

Belaam

Nov 27, 2009
Litter box, which is in there, twice a week. Toilet once a week. Towels every week. Shower gets wiped down after every use and a deep scrubbing whenever I see any residue.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
Well compared to some of these posts I sound really dirty. I clean mine around once a month...at the minimum, but then I am the only one who uses it. I don't have family, guests or anyone else (men) to make a mess of it and I tend to not make messes. I am also really lazy.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
Every single freaking day, I clean inbetween the tiles, I bleach the toilet and I wash the mat and shower curtain.

The only clean room in the house.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
My sister had a heart transplant recently, so she's on anti-rejection medication which KILLS your immune system. Long story short, every part of the house that we both share, including the bathroom, has to be pretty much completely sterilized after each use.

Do I win?

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Olas said:
My sister had a heart transplant recently, so she's on anti-rejection medication which KILLS your immune system. Long story short, every part of the house that we both share, including the bathroom, has to be pretty much completely sterilized after each use.

Do I win?
You win.

OT: Not so much, I do clean the bog when it's dirty looking and the same goes for the sink. The shower I don't because parents are still a thing for me so my mum kindly does it. When I get my own place with my own bathroom? Not sure, probably the same rules but the shower will be added on the "things to clean when they need it" list.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
lax4life said:
When I feel uncomfortable taking a shit in my own bathroom.
insaninater said:
When it gets too dirty to take a dump/shower comfortably, i don't want it stinking.
I didn't want to be the first one to say he's disgusting, but yeah that xD

I'm not bothered by things too much unless they smell, so I don't clean areas that are exclusively mine as often as I probably should. If someone else is going to be in it or has to use it, then I'm pretty good, but otherwise nope. I'm a slob.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Maybe twice a month.

I hate cleaning the bathroom and put it off much longer than I should. The one room in my home that remains overly clean is the kitchen. I won't even eat a meal that I've cooked until the dishes are done and the kitchen is back in order.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Maybe once a month. I flush after taking care of business. That keeps it surprisingly clean on its own. I'd have to clean it more often if I ever had any guests I gave a crap about. Or not. I can't see the future.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
At home? Once every two weeks or month, because I'm a neat person.

Here in the four-room Russian apartment with nine regular residents? Every day. Sometimes twice.