Poll: How often do you shave?

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I used to shave all the time, but as time went by, I ended up shaving less and less. Now I only shave once in a blue moon. I'm currently rocking a rather nice 11" beard that's filling out nicely. I'm up to two separate braids now! :D

JayRPG

Oct 25, 2012
I'm a male and a 'hair-phobe', funnily enough I actually don't care about it on other people, and in the case of sexual partners, while I'd prefer there to be little or no hair I really don't care that much.

But.

I hate hair on myself, I always feel dirty and uncomfortable, I'm naturally pretty light on facial and body hair but I shave my face every few days when I need to, and I use hair removal cream on my entire body once every few weeks (except my underarms which I shave), this keeps me pretty much hairless all the time, except the top of my head and my eyebrows :D

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
Where's the "depends" option?

I shave for 1 job, but not another that doesn't require me to look as "professional" so I'm currently sporting a nice 4 weeks or so growth.

When I was working my other job I would shave every 3 days or so, when I start working for them again, I'm going to ask them "uh, I have a beard now, do I have to get rid of it?"

When it gets too bushy, I'll just clean shave and start all over again.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
I shave a few times a month, sometimes twice a week but not often.

I have been trying to grow facial hair but for some reason I am only capable of growing a chinstrap and a pedo-stache, neither of which I am comfortable walking around with.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I don't shave, I do trim my mustache every once in a while. No sort of schedule on it, just when I think it's a good idea.

Skin

Dec 28, 2011
As much as I hate being not cleanly shaven, and despite the fact that my facial hair grows fast enough to be able to shave everyday, I do not shave everyday, but rather 3-4 times a week. Reason being is that I wet shave (to get the closest shave possible) and it is very hard to wet shave without making a bloody mess of your face when your hair follicles are too short.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
(Female) I shave every day.

My hair is dark and grows fast, if I don't shave every day, it bothers the crap out of me. I shave most places on my body, but I'll leave the tops of my arms for a few days. Legs, armpits, bikini at the very least must be shaved or I feel uncomfortable. I don't need to shave my face, but I do pluck my eyebrows (and any other stray hairs on my face) about once a week.

I don't have an opinion on how often other ladies shave, I'm just talking about my personal comfort level. I also don't mind if guys shave only every couple of days, I like a little bit of fuzziness.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Every two weeks.

Also known as "whenever the beard irritates the shit out of me to the point where I can't sleep".

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Once every few days. If I could grow a full beard, I would. As it stands, my facial hair is pathetic. I only seem to grow hair on my upper lip, neck, and sideburns, and not a decent amount either. The hairs are too few and far between to ever look good, but fortunately aren't too visible, so I can be a little lazy with my shaving.

One day, maybe, I can grow the beard I've always dreamed of...

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
I have a beard, so I just trim. But when I do shave, I sometimes had to shave twice a day in order to look clean shaven. other times it would take 48 hours before I started to get 5 o'clock shadow.

beastro

Jan 6, 2012
When required. It's a pain to do for me, but it if grows for more than a few days it really stresses me out until I get it off.

Amir Kondori

Apr 11, 2013
While I do it every other day or sometimes every third day in practice, I do need to do it daily. I'm just lazy and go with the 5 o'clock shadow look so I don't have to shave every day.