Poll: How old are all of you?

Sepphyre

Mar 3, 2011
Having a goodhearted lol at all those in their early-mid 20's who are feeling old. I have some good news for you. Those that say '30 is the new 20' are onto something. Over the space of the last 10 years, going from 26 to 36, I...

- Still weigh the same
- Don't feel like my body is creaking
- Still have hair on my head (and no greys, though that won't bother me)
- Still play games
- Still listen to loud music
- Still drive a relatively fast car
- Can still have marshmallows for dinner if I want to

If there is something I have learned from 'worrying' about getting older, it's that age is certainly a state of mind, and that as the years roll on I am feeling no different. So don't sweat it, enjoy the ride and keep doing what you enjoy doing :)

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
HankMan said:
Chrono212 said:
HankMan said:
23 years old and "American"
No, No I won't show you my birth certificate
Chrono212 said:
6786 days old as of today.
For normal people that's 18.6 years.
I resent being called normal!
Well then...welcome to the not normal club (working title) :p

OT: Also from the UK
Oh, Oh, Oh
How about: The League of UN-ordinary Gentlemen?
In direct competition to The League of Surprisingly Ordinary Gentlemen? I like it! :D

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
Oliver Walker said:
im 14 found tis website after seeing ben crowshaw's first video
Hello I'm fourteen too. Statistically speaking we probably have key differential interests, although a brief analysis of your uninformative account page and your restricted Facebook page makes my research about you quite inconclusive. Alas, Occam's razor or lex parsimoniae, would suggest we are quite different.

These threads seem to come around every 6 months or 182/183 days depending on the half of the year. But I will comply yet again, I am Fourteen (and 36 days old) as I previously stated, or for those who like numbers (such as myself)
I am 5148 days old.
I am 123,552 Hours old.
I am 7413120 Minutes old.
I am 444787200 Seconds old and counting.

Blondi3

Sep 12, 2008
Weee another one of these (I have lost count in how many I've participated in.) 21 turning 22 this year.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Flames66 said:
I'm 21. I have not selected that age bracket because I have come a long way since 16.
Hehe, yeah I thought a similar thing - pretty much that if you wanted a survey to collect everyone in one age group, this almost does it.

I swear there used to be older people on here (or more serious ones), but it's just declined over the past couple of years :/

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
I'm 20, though I don't look my age at all, depending on whether or not I decide to grow a beard. I'm pretty short so if I don't have one I look about 15, and if I have one I look about 25.

DjInvictus

Nov 10, 2009
I'm 28. Hailing from Chicago in the USA. Damn, I wish I could travel to the UK. Anyone got a couple spare plane tickets?

ZeroAE

Jun 7, 2010
I turn 15 today. Halo party at my house!
/crickets sounds
I dont have many friends , ok?