Poll: How old were you when you started gaming?

Nevyrmoore

Aug 13, 2009
I'm not sure of the exact age, but lets go with 0-3, when I started with some treasure hunting game on the Commodore 64.

Whistler777

Nov 14, 2008
I was but a lad of four years when I first grasped the N64's tri-pronged goodness and quickly set off to blow away dinosaurs with exotic weaponry. Maybe I should've waited a bit longer to be introduced to Turok: Dinosaur Hunter...

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
I was 3 playing Mario 64. I was too young to really comprehend what to do, so I just ran around and did stuff.

xLANKYx

Aug 1, 2008
i started back in 1980, i was 4 years old at the time. i took to it like a duck to water & never looked back.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
I was roughly 3-4 years of age, and my first game ever was Sonic the Hedgehog II for the Sega Master System (Genesis). I guess that's why I have a soft spot in my heart for the little blue hedgehog who became Sega's mascot.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Eight years old when I played my first video game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Needless to say, since then, my standards for a 'good game' have been set reasonably high.

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
I don't really remember when i started gaming, the only memory of this is a picture of me when i was really young with pajamas on, my Barney slippers and a controller in my hand. i just remember having a sega genesis and sonic the hedgehog. it's funny, because i don't remember seeing commercials or even asking for the genesis. it was just...always there. and i still play it today.

blue.blink

Mar 17, 2009
My First System was a Intellivision when I was 3 years old, then got the NES when I was 4 and have had almost every major system up until a few years back and the pc stole my soul.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I was about 3-4 when i started playing commander keen, but i guess i did play games even earlier

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
i was 4 years old when that douche bag kid who tought me swear words let me play his gameboy i forget what game it was but i remember feeling really happy
thats also one of my earliest memories