Poll: How tall is the Escapist?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
ShockValue said:
I'm about 5'5", you people complain about everything.
Heh, I remember someone complaining that people like to pick her p because of her height, or rather lack there of... ;p

OT: I'm right around 6 foot... probably not exactly... but give or take about an inch... tallest in my family... Native Americans aren;t exactly known for their height...<.<

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I call shenanigans. e-Stats ahoy.

I'm 188cm, pretty well on 6'2".

Converters will tell you they're the same but there's a few mm or so of difference, I'm just under 6'2". Very, very short for someone who likes to play post in Basketball.

Feels bad man.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I am a nice 6 feet tall at 30 years of age.

6 foot 5 if I feel adventurous and attempt to ignite my farts again.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Last time I measured myself I was 179 cm, so I'm joining the John Smith club. Still, I'm considered to be pretty short where I come from.

Detroit

Dec 22, 2012
The last time I was measured I was 1.785. That's what I'm sticking to. Apparently, if you round it off it's 5'10(.28). So I gave the wrong answer, woe is me.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
Sacman said:
ShockValue said:
I'm about 5'5", you people complain about everything.
Heh, I remember someone complaining that people like to pick her p because of her height, or rather lack there of... ;p

OT: I'm right around 6 foot... probably not exactly... but give or take about an inch... tallest in my family... Native Americans aren;t exactly known for their height...<.<
I don't recall ever saying that, I don't mind my height at all. Don't put words in my mouth!

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Jenvas1306 said:
6'2'' or 185cm since im about 17, thats rather tall for a woman, but well I've got nicely long legs
Hm-hm... tell me more.

Come on... tall women are sexy (Also small women) Average women are boring *g*.

Myself: Man, 182... ~6 foot (Maybe 5ft 11in. +something,something). Funny though, i was the tallest and mightiest dude in elementary school. Now i am just a random average guy. (I am often one of the small ones... feels weird)

I knew a guy that we called "Tiny" -> (i was 15-16 he was about 12 or so)... saw him a few years back. Dude was like 2 meters then, grown-ass full beard and everything. Grow-spurt and manly man-hormones for his win i guess.

But maybe there is something as too large. Back-Problems and awkward movements and all.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
6'4" here. I don't think of myself of being all that tall, but apparently I am.

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
I'm 183cm, which is pretty much exactly 6' I think.I have some boots that make me exactly 2m, just in case I feel like looking down on the rest of mankind. Then again I'm already a bit taller than most of my male friends, even without heels...

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
6'1 for me. I used to feel tall until I saw the poll results. I blame all the Scandinavians and Dutch for pushing the average up.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Angie7F said:
female, 153cm, approx 5 foot.
For me, flying economy is not tough at all. Upgrading will be such a waste of space.
As a 196 cm (6'5") tall man, If you are ever in the seat in front of me, and you lean your seat back...there will be...consequences. Oh well, at least I can put on 10 kg without anyone really noticing.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I'm a 179 cm tall girl, so I tend to fall in the tall-category. Nice to know that I'm in good company with a whole bunch of other escapists.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Close to 2 meters, which according to google is 6 paws and 5 itchy somethings.

Netherlands is quite tall in general, and I'm still usually the tallest dude in the room.
When I did my security guard schooling though, I was one of the runts in the class. Crazy big dudes in that class, all wanted to become bouncers heh.