Poll: I am drinking tea through a Tim Tam...

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Looking up pics of Celia Cruz on one of my school library's computers. It's still 1st period for me.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Well I am detailing my plans to overthrow the president of China, in the process of taking back my estranged girlfriend (my girlfriend is a beautiful celebrity by the way), breeding an army of mutants for which to aid me min the taking over of China, feeding my pet Megalosaurus, directing my fourth oscar winning film, preparing to free the refugees of Nigeria, cure all the worlds diseases and thinkng for a second to decide how many other untruths I can divulge this evening.

As for what I'm really doing... preparing some spaghetti and meatballs.

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
Vrex360 said:
Well I am detailing my plans to overthrow the president of China, in the process of taking back my estranged girlfriend (my girlfriend is a beautiful celebrity by the way), breeding an army of mutants for which to aid me min the taking over of China, feeding my pet Megalosaurus, directing my fourth oscar winning film, preparing to free the refugees of Nigeria, cure all the worlds diseases and thinkng for a second to decide how many other untruths I can divulge this evening.

As for what I'm really doing... preparing some spaghetti and meatballs.
I think you're embellishing the truth! Shame on you, you're not REALLY making spaghetti and meatballs, LIAR!

P.S: good luck with the girlfriend thing, she'll have to take you back when you're the ruler of china.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Emperor Inferno said:
Pararaptor said:
JC175 said:
For those that voted "what's a Tim Tam?", I pity you with all my heart. They almost make up for not having an 18 rating for games over here in Aus.
Do you mean...?
We're the only ones with Tim-Tams?

Oh god, I feel so sorry for all the other countries...
Yes, I believe so.
I take great pleasure in the fact that I have Tim Tams AND an R18 rating for games over here on the sensible side of the Tasman.

*raspberry*

RiffRaff

May 5, 2009
The Tim Tam Slam sounds delicious.

Although for now I'll stick with my Twizzler straw in soda/pop/soft drink.

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
Well, I only went for the 'Yes!' option because I prefer coffee with my Tim-Tams. Tea's a bit weak.

In fact, I have a sudden urge to go down to 7-11, get a pack of Tim-Tams and suck coffee through the entire damn packet. But then I'd never get to sleep.

Kedcom

Feb 15, 2008
I like tea through a Tim Tam, but I also really like milk through one too. Perhaps even more so as you have more time to enjoy the biscuit before it disintegrates. That said, with milk I find that it doesn't taste so chocolately. So which to choose? Depends on your mood and the weather I suppose...

Perhaps I'm overanalysing this...

Hooray for Tim Tams! We call them Penguins back home in the UK tho... :)

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Superior Mind said:
Emperor Inferno said:
Pararaptor said:
JC175 said:
For those that voted "what's a Tim Tam?", I pity you with all my heart. They almost make up for not having an 18 rating for games over here in Aus.
Do you mean...?
We're the only ones with Tim-Tams?

Oh god, I feel so sorry for all the other countries...
Yes, I believe so.
I take great pleasure in the fact that I have Tim Tams AND an R18 rating for games over here on the sensible side of the Tasman.

*raspberry*
Can you even pronounce raspberry?
Well he should.

Except to our ears, it would come out as "respbirry"

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Can you even pronounce raspberry?
*thpbpbpbpb*

That good?

I thought it would come out "Ruspburry" considering the New Zealand tendency to over-accentuate the "u"s. I have what you'd call an "Aristocratic" New Zealand accent anyway which means I don't sound quite so glormless. If that doesn't work for you I do a passable Scottish accent too.

EvilMuffin094

Nov 25, 2008
Tim Tams sound incredibly delicious.

OT:I'm at home thinking of what to to eat. I'm supposed to be leaving for school, but i have a doctors appointment.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Yeah it'd be respbirry.
(Ruspburry? We know your own accent better than you do...
...frind)
Depends what kind of accent. Rural NZ "Fred Dagg" accent would be Rehsberry to you, northern urban "Auckland" accent would be Ruspbuerry.

What a random tangent...

JonnoStrife

Sep 5, 2009
tea through a tim tam, greatest thing ever?
Yes!

11.1% (6)
YES!!

3.7% (2)
YEEEEESSSS!!!

24.1% (13)
What's a tim tam?

61.1% (33)

You people discuss me.

Ellivader

Sep 20, 2009
I'm English, I'm supposed to be born a master of drinking tea, yet I have never heard of this shenanigans! Oh the shame...

Also: I'm typing this, watching out the window for my sisters arriving home from school, thinking about drinking some tea and listening to Celldweller. That's right, I'm hardcore. ;P