Poll: I don't know about you, but;

Neonic-Ink

May 9, 2009
I love the new Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt anime.
I've heard people complain about the style, the vulgar themes and a whole lot more but I haven't been a fan of an anime since I watched Black Lagoon and Last Exile, which was almost a year ago; that's saying something. I used to be a fan of a lot more anime but I haven't seen one recently that has caught my attention at all except PSWG.

Also, I know there was a thread like this but there has been a reply for almost 2 weeks, so I am starting a new one.

If you haven't seen it, check it out here:
http://www.anime44.com/category/panty-and-stocking-with-garterbelt

Tylmarande

Aug 28, 2010
Great Series, I hope the quality of the Story stays the same throughout the remainder of the series, though. There have been small worrying sections every now and again that make me lose a bit of interest, but It's definitely a good series and worth your time if you're interested in Anime.

Neonic-Ink

May 9, 2009
Grilled Cheesus said:
As long as it does not involve schoolkids, harems, over the top characters (you know, either the IMA PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE ROOF! or OMG KAWAII DESU fuckwits), non stop panty shots, mechs or stick thin kids with neon coloured hair then I will probably give it a look.
Does in involve any of the above?
Hmm, let me see... Let me give you a run down of the two main characters:

Panty: She LOVES sex, almost as much as cursing, and she has really low standards despite giving off a vain personality. She also loves spicy foods and staying in shape.

Stocking: The more calm of the two. She loves sweets and "goth-lolita" stuff. She also has a subtle liking for being tied up. She doesn't curse as much as Panty does, unless the two are fighting. She also doesn't care about sex or spicy food and will only indulge in sweets.

Saying that, let's see what we have from your list.

School Kids: There are episodes making fun of the school cliches.
Harems: Eh, I wouldn't say so, unless you call Panty indulging herself with sex every chance she can get.
Non-Stop Panty Shots: Well, the anime is called, "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" Their transformation scenes are mostly big fanservice, but the transformation scenes do not happen in every episode.
Stick Thin Kids with Neon Hair: I don't think the style allows for any stick thin characters, but the hair is brightly colored.

I hope I could help.

Tylmarande

Aug 28, 2010
Neonic-Ink said:
Grilled Cheesus said:
As long as it does not involve schoolkids, harems, over the top characters (you know, either the IMA PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE ROOF! or OMG KAWAII DESU fuckwits), non stop panty shots, mechs or stick thin kids with neon coloured hair then I will probably give it a look.

Panty: She LOVES sex, almost as much as cursing, and she has really low standards despite giving off a vain personality. She also loves spicy foods and staying in shape.

Stocking: The more calm of the two. She loves sweets and "goth-lolita" stuff. She also has a subtle liking for being tied up. She doesn't curse as much as Panty does, unless the two are fighting. She also doesn't care about sex or spicy food and will only indulge in sweets.

Harems: Eh, I wouldn't say so, unless you call Panty indulging herself with sex every chance she can get.
Non-Stop Panty Shots: Well, the anime is called, "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" Their transformation scenes are mostly big fanservice, but the transformation scenes do not happen in every episode.
Stick Thin Kids with Neon Hair: I don't think the style allows for any stick thin characters, but the hair is brightly colored.

I hope I could help.
You forgot the Claymation Explosions. That's like the best part of them defeating an enemy.

Neonic-Ink

May 9, 2009
Tylmarande said:
Neonic-Ink said:
Grilled Cheesus said:

I hope I could help.
You forgot the Claymation Explosions. That's like the best part of them defeating an enemy.
Ohnoes!! You are right!!!

D=

That IS the best part of defeating an enemy. I wish accomplishing my life goals were as awesome as that. =I

Tylmarande

Aug 28, 2010
Neonic-Ink said:
Tylmarande said:
Neonic-Ink said:
Grilled Cheesus said:

I hope I could help.

D=

That IS the best part of defeating an enemy. I wish accomplishing my life goals were as awesome as that. =I
haha, yeah. Defeat your fellow co-workers in the game of life and they turn into Clay Figures and explode.

Neonic-Ink

May 9, 2009
Tylmarande said:
Neonic-Ink said:
Tylmarande said:
Neonic-Ink said:
Grilled Cheesus said:

I hope I could help.

D=

haha, yeah. Defeat your fellow co-workers in the game of life and they turn into Clay Figures and explode.

Would be the best ever.

theevilsanta

Jun 18, 2010
Oh it's an anime, I thought you just meant in general when sexy women wear them. I guess I have no answer then.