Poll: I regularly stay up past 5 in the morning...

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
I generally go to sleep between 12 and 2, unless I'm very preoccupied with something (Wipeout HD and various programming projects come to mind...). I might go to sleep later were it not for the fact that I cannot seem to sleep in past 7 or 8. Alas, the coffee pot beckons.

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
I go to sleep between 11 and 1 usually. I need 9 hours of sleep to feel good, or 8 to not feel like a giant sack of shit. The people answering like 5am musn't have jobs (or work graveyard shifts). Not that I have a job. Stupid economy.

LordGarbageMan

Jul 24, 2009
I used to pull that shit but I can't do it when I have to get up in the morning, just fucks me over for the next time I want to go out.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I usually go to sleep at either 11 or midnight. So I have to say that if there's one thing I'm good at, it's keeping a good sleeping pattern.

Although a few nights ago, I stayed up until around 1 to watch the end of a Synchtube marathon of My Little Pony: FIM with some other members of the MLP escapist group. So obviously there are some nights where I can make exceptions.

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
Since I usually have to get up for work around 6:30 I have to go to sleep around 1:00 - 1:30. But when I'm not working I stay up till 4:30 - 5:30. I wouldn't sleep at all if I didn't have to...

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
I'm really boring, in bed by 11 usually. If I don't get 8 hours I seriously don't function.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Before 10, you know why? I have to be up at 4:45 in the morning for work. The upside is that my bosses (we are running extended hours on a pilot plant) don't show up until 9 (I get there at 6) so I have some peace and quiet.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Noobxs said:
When the sun comes up I sleep its as simple as that, I might be an owl in a human body.
Wait... the sun... goes down (to begin with) in the summer?! That doesn't happen in the Yukon (in the Summer...). O.O It's pretty opposite in winter time though, you would love it.

I sleep when my body wants, and wake up when my sub consciousness stops fucking around with me. (i.e. 2 days ago I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 12, but today I went at 2 and woke up at 8).

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
samuraikatana1 said:
Anyone who regularly goes to bed past 4am needs to get a job, unless you work the graveyard shift that is.
Uni starts at lunch time... It's easier to get study done at night because there's no distractions.

I have the rest of my life to live 9-5.

That being said I went to bed at about 10pm last night and was up before 9am and it's the holidays.

DirtyMagic

Mar 18, 2011
Well, internship calls to me every morning, so I gotta get up at about 7 each day.
And since I'm someone who loves their sleep, I'd like to catch 7 hours at least.
But usually it ends up being a bit less, with me going to sleep at around midnight or slightly after that.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Sinclose said:
Yeah, I have to agree. Even with Sly Cooper, they managed to make things pretty challenging but not frustrating.

And yeah, InFamous is possibly the best sandbox game I've ever played. It just works well and I love that you can take fights anywhere. If you get into a fight with someone, you can't just run away, they'll keep following you. Not sure why, but I just loved that part of it :3

And yes, I'll make sure to make mention of the skip-able cutscenes and the awesome soundtrack :D

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
2-3 AM, usually. Though it isn't uncommon for me to still be awake at 4. College student, no job, off during summer, so I really get to set my own hours.

During the semester I go to bed about 12-1.

SilentBobsThoughts

Dec 29, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Jesus, you people are NOT healthy. Seriously, sleep deprivation suppresses the immune system and makes you susceptible to disease.

Seriously, you guys should probably be dead. That kind of sleep behavior is BEYOND a bad idea. Jesus, why would you event WANT to stay up that late? What the fuck?
I am healthy and have a great immune system. I also stay up most/all night rise early, not on any meds and can work out to a suitable degree. Deal with it, we aren't all going to suffer the same from sleep deprivation.

O.T. 3AM to 5AM tends to be my usual range. If I end up later than 5 I pull an all nighter :)

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Noobxs said:
When the sun comes up I sleep its as simple as that, I might be an owl in a human body.
I agree with that. I can't sleep at night unless I take sleeping medicine, but as soon as it's day, all I want to do and if I can is sleep.

If I could sleep when I wanted to it would probably be from 9 A.M. to 7 P.M.