Poll: Ice cream: Cone or Tubs?

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Did some ************ just hate on Cornettos?

You're stepping on real thin ice, OP. Watch your step. I'm watching you.

FU for posting that, I REALLY want that damn strawberry sauce now. It's so good.

OT: Cones, normally because the ice cream that gets put in cones is more soft and creamy compared to just a big lump of it in a tub.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Well, i hate eating the cheap cones, and once the ice cream starts melting, it goes everywhere, so i have to go for tub and spoon

Hattingston

Jan 22, 2012
Depends on toppings, flavors, etc. Most of time I prefer a bowl of ice cream, but sometimes I appreciate the novelty of a cone.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Definitely a cone because if you're walking about you still have one hand free, and also you don't have to worry about finding a garbage can after.

purplecactus

Jun 25, 2012
Cones. Always cones. Tasty, tasty cones. I prefer the soft cones to the Cornetto variety, but I do like the chocolate part...

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Ben & Jerry's comes in a tub. The answer is clear.

Wish I had some B & J's now. So, so tasty.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Human Centipede said:
Got to go with cones, I love it when there is like a chocolate filled bottom at the end of the cone! Darn now I'm hungry for ice cream.
I love cones, but whenever there's a piece of chocolate at the end I feel tricked. GET OUT OF MAH CONE, CHOCOLATE! I don't really understand why people think cones are so messy, maybe it's because I usually only eat 2 scoops in one serving. I ate an 8 scoop cone with whipped cream, sprinkles and blueberry sauce once, and yeah, it was messy, but I don't see why anyone would want to eat that much ice cream in one day.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
What I feel we must also ask ourselves is how the ice cream is delivered to the container, hand-scooped or soft-serve. Personally if its cone or wafflebowl I will take soft-serve everyday of the week.

If it is sometimes cone, cup, or float, then it has to be hand-scooped, because soft-serve flavors do not have chunks in it like fudge or marshmellow.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Cones. All the enjoyment of a bowl, but you can eat it.

+1 yumminess
-1 finding a suitably sized spoon (tea-spoons for Hagen-Das, desert-spoon for big tubs)
0 washing up.

There is no other answer.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Well, how's Green Tea Fried Ice Cream (the best ice cream period) served? The place I get it serves it on a plate with a spoon. Since GTFIC is the best there is, then that has to be the best method of eating any ice cream.

Mmmm... fried ice cream... *drools all over the floor*

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
If I buy it from the supermarket, tub. Otherwise, cone. Now I really want ice cream, but don't have any money for it. :(

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Cones all the way, everyday. It's edible for Christmas sake! It's the everyman's Wonka Chocolate cup.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Cones, because I like the taste of wafer cones, also I don't find them messy at all, I never get ice cream on my shirt or my hands, so I'm fine with it, but if I actually got it on my hands I would choose something else, as I hate it when food touches my hands, and I have to get up and wash them because simply using a napkin doesn't do it for me, but I like cones and they aren't messy, well at least on my experience, and I do eat ice cream quite often, because I love it!

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Definitely tubs. During a hot summer day, your ice cream will melt on to your cone and things just get messy.

I'd love to see a happy compromise: the waffle tub. You get the best of both worlds!

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
I tend to only eat ice cream on the go, during breaks or walking home after work.

Hence why I love cones.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Did some ************ just hate on Cornettos?

You're stepping on real thin ice, OP. Watch your step. I'm watching you.

Come at me Bro, I got a lot of spoons back here.
Spoons and Ice cream Robots!
Yeah!

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I like cones. The extra goodiness of enjoying the mixture of cream and cone go well after just plain ice cream. In particular, waffle cones are my favorite. I love the crunch.
Capcha advises me to eat ice cream on a paper plate -.-