Poll: If you could have a skill from a game what skill would it be?

Manic Overkill

Apr 16, 2009
If you could have a skill what would it be? I would choose witty comments because it works well in real life.

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
The ability to survive from any wound by sucking my thumb in some corner for few seconds.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008

Right now, I'm trying to achieve that.

I think this is under "badass comebacks and witty comments". Whatever.

US Crash Fire

Apr 20, 2009
well i already have the gun skills and some invisibility. (thank you US Air Force). and im a firefighter so that covers my super strenth and its where i learned all my badass and wity comebacks. look like ill take the sword skills! and not just cause i cut my finger on my musashi sword last night. (insert epic fail here) :(

Ignatius87

Jan 30, 2009
Super charisma, I could convince anyone of anything (or, if we're going with powers, not skills, mind control).

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
I want motherf*cking Telekenesis man! Doin' funny shit to objects and lifting myself up in the air...lovely:p

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I picked sword skills - More specifically all the awesome stuff like shockwaves and energy blades á la cloud

Dr. Nerfball

Jan 28, 2009
"How appropriate! You fight like a cow!"

WITTY COMMENTS FOR THE WIN!

Feel free to insert your own there, I just wanted to get the monkey island quote in first =D

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
ssgt splatter said:
Pourkor or free-running. Prototype
What's a pourkor. Your pour a kor?

Mr.Squishy said:
I picked sword skills - More specifically all the awesome stuff like shockwaves and energy blades á la cloud
You mean "a la dozens of anime/manga sword users"?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Abedeus said:
ssgt splatter said:
Pourkor or free-running. Prototype
What's a pourkor. Your pour a kor?

Mr.Squishy said:
You mean "a la dozens of anime/manga sword users"?
Well yes, but Cloud is the archetypical example that I expect everyone in the whole wide world and half the population of the moon to know, therefore I said Cloud. Besides, anime and manga usually aren't made into game- ok, some are, but few with this sort of thing..except bleach i guess

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
I'd like to be a Warcraft mage. Specifically, Jaina Proudmoore.

.... hey, don't look at me like that. She can teleport overseas in an instant. It'd make covering conventions so much easier.