Poll: If you could have one force power...

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
For the sake of the argument lets say that you have the opportunity to learn [HEADING=3]ONE[/HEADING] force power. It doesn't matter if you want to be dark or light side you can do any. What would it be?

Personally I'd go for enhanced reflexes/movement. It would allow you to wield a lightsaber without cutting yourself in two and you would become an elite warrior. You could break through battle lines so easily :D

Let me know if there are any others you want me to add to the poll.

P.S Telekinesis includes push, pull, crush etc... basically you can move objects/creatures with your mind. And foresight means you can look into the future.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
I was all set to vote for force lightning, but then I realized that enhanced reflexes/movement would be so much cooler.

GlorySeeker

Oct 6, 2010
Definitely the Telekinetics. Being able to push or pull and etc.
Cant cut me with a saber, if you cant get close to me.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Super Toast said:
I was all set to vote for force lightning, but then I realized that enhanced reflexes/movement would be so much cooler.
My thoughts exactly.

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
Man, that's hard to choose.

First thought was Force Jump, because I've always wanted to cruise around on the rooftops of a city.

Force Mind Trick would be pretty awesome, too. "No, I can't imagine why you thought my travel bags were really full of diamonds and ingots of gold, when they're CLEARLY just packed full of clothes. I think you've got a real emergancy on the radio. Have a nice day, too."

Argh I can't decide, all Force powers are pretty damn cool.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
Definitely telekinesis. I was set to pick lightning but then I realised I wouldn't use it much in daily life. Telekinesis is more practical than anything.

the.chad

Nov 22, 2010
Do jedi have enhanced reflexes? I seem to recall qui-gon saying anakin could foresee the future which is why he seemed to have quick reflexes (and he could also podrace).

Fair enough with the enhanced speed though ie Force Speed. They don't exactly show it on the movies, but qui-gon and obi-wan used it to escape the droidekas at the start of the phantom menace.

Would have to go with telekinesis, never having to leave my seat again =p

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
No Force Repulse? XD

But seriously Mind Trickery!!!!

But the thing is, Would over use cause a shift in DarkSide Points?

Durotai

Nov 30, 2010
Enhanced Reflexes/Movement for me.
I'm an mma practitioner and having that would just be so badass.
Also OP had a point of being an elite warrior without even trying.

TheHaunted

Nov 25, 2009
Mind trick would probably be my pick, interviews would be so much easier, and you could let your personality slide since you could just trick everyone into agreeing with you. Politics would also be so much more lively if someone watching c-span could just flip their fingers and make senators blurt out random statements.