Poll: If you had to choose what colour to remove from your sight, what would it be and why that colour?

rvbnut

Jan 3, 2011
If you had to choose what colour to remove from your sight, what would it be and why that colour?

I would lose Purple from my sight. Don't see much practical use in it (pun intended)

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Red. That way, I have a legitimate reason for going through red lights on my way to work.

LostAlone

Sep 3, 2010
I think I'd go with brown.

There isn't much interesting in the world thats brown, and those things that are (modern shooters for example) actually look ok with the brown as monochrome.

I figure that theres stuff in all the other colours that I care about, but brown pfft.

Edit -

Just FYI, if you can't see a colour, things of that colour arn't just invisible to you, you just don't see what colour they are. Kudos on the last two guys making the exact same joke... and tbh I suspect we're going to see it re-hased a good dozen or more times by page three...

Basically, its not funny, and it doesn't give you an excuse to do anything.

Ulfrick

Oct 14, 2010
my first question is... what colour would show up in its place? I mean generally if you are unable to distinguish a particular colour it will either show up as a similar one or as gray, if its the former, I would probably chose blue, i'm not a particularly big fan of the colour and just about anything I can think of thats blue would look just as good in say green. If its the second option then I would chose the colour gray, just to break the universe... and because it would probably make the world a brighter place :D

rvbnut

Jan 3, 2011
Whoops, seems I have made a double thread. Anyone know how to remove this one?

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
Definitely purple. Simply because I hardly ever see anything that is purple. It might be fair for me to say that purple is a useless colour.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
You read my mind: Purple. One of my favourite words to say, and not a bad colour itself, but it really doesn't show up too often.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Hm, I'd remove pink I guess. I just don't like it. I don't like to wear it and I don't like to use it in my art, so I think it would be the one I'd miss the least.