Poll: If you had to lose a colour from your sight, what would it be and why that colour?

rvbnut

Jan 3, 2011
If you had to lose a colour from your sight, what would it be and why that colour?

I would lose Purple from my sight. Don't see much practical use in it (pun intended)

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
I live in a place where there are a lot of jacaranda trees (they have purple leaves) so losing purple would ruin the view. Personally i would lose yellow because it doesn't appear much and it's a disgusting colour 90% of the time.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
So what? whatever colour we pick gets replaced with grey? If that's the case I pick grey.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Salmon. I don't think I've ever seen something and gone "Y'know, this would look way better if it was salmon colored".

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Oh man, this is hard for someone who works on visual stuff (where colours are extremely important) most of the time.

So I'm gonna cop out (or more like cheat) and say... ultraviolet, since we can't see that anyway.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Pink, beacuse I have a hate-trigger-reflex for Bro-douchebags wearing pink polo shirts with popped collar. That way they are only douchebags with popped collar and I may not rage.
Also:
Dags90 said:
Salmon. I don't think I've ever seen something and gone "Y'know, this would look way better if it was salmon colored".
So much this.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While I would say pink but these days I have a fondness for that colour (look at my avatar and imagine that colour being replace with grey). Sure yellow isn't exactly my favourite colour but that colour is important when it come to warming signs like chemical spillage. Anyway I went for green since some people can get that colour mix up with yellow.
Either way I pretty sure I will get depress or mad for losing one colour from my sight.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Grey. Grey things would then appear as either black or white and I don't have a problem with that. Grey is the most boring color in the world.

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
Personally? Purple. I don't know why; red and blue are my favorite colors, but purple just seems like a corruption of both. Vibrant purple is nauseating.

poleboy

May 19, 2008
YawningAngel said:
Yellow, most people can't see it very well anyway, so it's seldom used.
Um... seldom used? It's one of the three primary colors. :O

Without yellow, you can't see green (which is a mix of blue and yellow), or any of the colors partially made of yellow such as orange. Yellow is probably one of the worst colors to pick.

Also, colors don't work that way but I guess that's moot. -_-

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
poleboy said:
Without yellow, you can't see green (which is a mix of blue and yellow), or any of the colors partially made of yellow such as orange. Yellow is probably one of the worst colors to pick.
In paints, yes, with lights no. Red, green and blue for lights, which is how the eye works.

poleboy said:
Also, colors don't work that way but I guess that's moot. -_-
Grrr...ok, got me there.

BeanDelphiki

Feb 1, 2011
Puce.

This sentence is a placeholder to avoid pointless moderation, even though it is utterly unnecessary and arguably detrimental to any comedic value my comment might otherwise have had.

...Well, I thought it was funny.

Brainpalm

Apr 17, 2010
Brown, so i would have a great reason to never play another drab brown shooter again.

mcdain

Oct 2, 2011
Beige. It's a horrible colour. My mum decorated our whole house with a 'beige theme'.

Beige is not a theme, mother.

Michael Logan

Oct 19, 2008
Adam Jensen said:
Grey. Grey things would then appear as either black or white and I don't have a problem with that. Grey is the most boring color in the world.
But how would you be able to play MW3??

OT: I never really use pink, so I guess ill choose that.