Poll: If you never had to eat...

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
If you had tasted the pizzas I have tasted then you wouldn't be asking this question.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
I would typically choose not to eat. My exception would be dining on the flesh of my enemies. How could I possibly give that up?

Raikas

Sep 4, 2012
I can see the money-saving benefits, but ultimately I'd still eat just because of taste - who wants to waste one of your senses just to save a little cash?

Plus think of how much socialization happens over food or drinks - what would we replace that with?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Yes because burritos.

Have you ever had a burrito?

That shit is just delicious. :D
Dude...that fist-bump avatar you use...You and me right now...well...lady variations of us (me anyway) because Burritos.

---

I wouldn't eat as often because money. But I couldn't give up certain foods like Burritos...Sushi...Rappoki...Ben & Jerry's ice cream...pizza...

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I would give up food except for treats. Pepperoni and bacon pizza, chocolate ice cream, so forth. Eventually I might give up everything.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I'd still eat, just not as often. Eating good food is one of the few things I still find enjoyable in life. But like others in this thread, I'd rather put that money where it would actually be needed, and have some good food every now and then.

KingKickass

Oct 8, 2012
Oh fuck, I couldn't quit food. Tasty food is amazing, and amazing food is cathartic. There's so many different cultures I haven't tried and so many different flavors to be had. I'd probably only eat when I wanted to eat something extremely delicious or different, instead of the crap that people normally eat nowadays COUGH[small]America[/small]COUGH and save myself some money, but still have great food experiences.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Yesssss, I love food. I'm a fat man in a skinny(ish) body as of right now, but I'm sure I'll get to be Santa within the next 20 years

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Well, seeing as is wouldn't affect me physically, I would give up everything but pizza and hawaiian punch.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
wait, people actually "go hungry" i am hungry 100% of the time.

No, i really woudl eat but only food that i like the taste off, which is basically all very unhealthy.
would save me a lot of time though on regular food.

WOuld make my mornings much faster though as there wont be time lost to eating.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Yes because burritos.

Have you ever had a burrito?

That shit is just delicious. :D
I've never had one but i intend to on holiday in florida.... Are they really that shitballs amazing?

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Yup. Have you ever HAD food? That shit is delicious.

Of course, it would be nice to be able to skip a meal when I'm short on cash.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
I only really eat when I'm hungry, so if I never felt hungry I'd probably never eat again.

AbusedGrandpa

Nov 23, 2010
Every so often, yeah, I'd eat. Why? Because garlic. <3 Still, it would be wonderful to free up that much money for games and books and drugs and travel and whatnot. I'd be rich (well, not really, but close enough for jazz)! Food'd be this totally sweet luxury I'd afford myself from time to time. Garlicy, pineapple-strewn tacos. Dee-lish!

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I'd still eat, just not as often and only things that are tasty and delicious. So I'd still get the pleasure and comfort of having a nice meal but save a bunch of money to spend on other things. Plus I'd save some space in my house, save time that would be spent buying and preparing food and I wouldn't need to organise things to include a meal if it would be inconvenient. Like not having to have a lunch break in the middle of work, or using that time to do other stuff.

MrBaskerville

Mar 15, 2011
I don't really enjoy food as much as other people seem to, it's more of a "because i have to" thing really, except when you on rare occasions, get something really delicious. I'm more of a Coffee person really.