Poll: If you were a Jedi/Sith what color lightsaber would you use? And why?

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Red. Because it is THE Sith color for lightsabers. And I think it's cooler than most other colors in lightsabers.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
I would use red and blue. And why do I have to be a Jedi or Sith? I would just run, run to Tatewene and hide amongst the sand people, mastering my Jedi skills, until I am a master at the art and fight my way to the space port, where I steal a ship and became a Jedi pirate. My catch phrase would be ARRRRRRRRRRR.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Orange, Plo Koon uses an orange lightsaber at some points, and he's one of my favorites.

I think you have to take a test to determine the colour though, I got green....

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
purple, red and green spiral lightsaber and a matching neon hat with the dangly bits and the boble on top. and some cool laces and converse...
i'd be the most clashy jedi known to jedi kind.
Edit: i'd have 2 and they'd be more like light nightsticks as well. how briliant would they be in a rave?

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
Barry93 said:
zenoaugustus said:
Barry93 said:
Now, while black is an interesting choice, wouldn't ultraviolet be a more tactical choice as your foes would be incapable of seeing your blade?
lol,
screw that,
I'll just use a gamma ray light saber.
Interesting choice, but wouldn't you be concerned with the potential damage those gamma rays could do to you considering how close in proximity you would be to them? After all, gamma rays are a form of ionizing radiation which causes massive damage to any living tissue that absorbs it.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
A Jedi outcast turned bounty hunter with two silver lightsabers
One would be a normal saber while the other would be a smaller holdout saber with a 2 foot blade.