Poll: If you were sentenced to death, what method you choose?

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
I'd wanna go out medieval style. Walk up to the headsmans block, get on my knees, set my head down. Bribe him the night before so the axe is extra sharp, off with my head and wink to the crowd before I go braindead.

boondoggler23

Feb 14, 2010
id want to be strapped to a massive missle headed straight for the moon, If im going down, the god dam moons coming with me

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
I'm doin Firing Squad. Guns would be the best way to go out. dying in battle would be awesome if it were up to me but i'd rather not die at all xD

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Ah...wow. I am the only one who chose hanging. I really just want to do some epic speech. If not, then I want to be shot into the sun and blow it up, bringing my death quickly and stylishly.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Realistically: Firing Squad, because its fucking theatrical!

Unrealistically: An endless battle against hordes of communists. Why communists? No clue, but its fucking theatrical.

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Something like the most dangerous game, where if I survive the hunt I get to go free.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
If I was sent to death, I'd want to die for a good cause. Like in Dragon Age, when a Dwarf is set to death. They must fight to their last breath clearing the deep roads of monsters. Now we have no present day problems like that. But if scientists wanted to do some experiments that would cause me to die, hell I'd do that.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Death by freedom.

Or I could participate in some sort of intergalactic game show. That would be cool.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
evilneko said:
Death by running off a cliff while being chased by a bunch of topless women.
Obviously, this is the best choice.

That or... DEATH BY SNOO-SNOOOOOO!!

DMac the Knife

Mar 24, 2010
We live quite near San Quentin and I have always thought that the gas chamber would be a nice way to go. Especially if you panic and start breathing rapidly; that would only speed things up. I'd like to think that I would be all calm about it, but any other execution method has possibilities of really sucking if you begin to panic.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
lunncal said:
Macgyvercas said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
The problem with the death penalty is that in the US it ends up costing more to execute someone than it does to keep them in prison for life, because on death row they get an almost limitless amount of appeals which cost taxpayer money for the court to go through. That is my one and only reason for being against the death penalty at the moment, because honestly, some people just deserve a long and painful death.
See, i don't agree with that. We need to follow what Britain does. You get one appeal and that's it. (Again, information taken from Wikipedia. Take as you will).
Uh... Britian doesn't have the death penalty. Well technically we still have it for treason, but no-one would ever really be bothered enough to kill our monarchs, since they don't actually do anything any-more. Britain effectively has no death penalty.
As I said. Information taken from Wikipedia, but thanks for the correction.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Nuke me!
Nothing else would even approach my level of happiness if I went out in an atomic blast.