Poll: I'm sick of April Fools

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Qwurty2.0 said:
You mean Titanfall didn't add Optimus Prime?! D:

My friend fell for this. He showed me the ad (not the whole trailer) and I told him it was a clever april fools day prank. He laughed. Unfortunately, joking aside, it could never happen. Titanfall is made by Respawn (aka all the good exiled members of Infinity Ward) and the Transformer game licenses are controlled by Activision (owners of whats left of Infinity Ward). It's sad, because it would be pretty awesome.

What Titanfall should do is get the license for the mechs from Pacific Rim. Now that would be quite epic.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
You must be a fairly dull person to have grown tired of a day for pranks that occurs only once a year, even if a lot of those jokes are kind of lame.

You remind me of those people who write those articles about how all trolls are vicious sociopaths who feed off people's misery (most of them are just looking for a laugh at other people's expense). Those people just have no sense of humor : \

I mean you must find some of these jokes at least a little amusing

ViridianV6

Sep 15, 2013
There's nothing wrong with April Fools, people just really suck at pranking, so for every well played prank you get 100 bad ones.