Poll: Imagine a paradise...without your friends and family?

E-mantheseeker

Nov 29, 2008
Federalist92 said:
Im a shy person whos not good talking to people to make new friends. I barely ever approach new guys who could be potential buddys' and if i dont do this you can well imagine how absolutly terrible i am talking to girls.
because of this, i would probally enjoy my paradise...but for about an hour, before i would want to discuss it with someone and find no one i know there.
I would then feel absolutly lonely till i died on top of candy fudge mountain of an exploding gut...alone.
That did not sound like a paradise at all, what with the exploding, fudgy, death. Paradise is certainly complex

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Well, my close friends are scattered all over the country at the minute, so I don't get to see them much. Same goes for my familly. My paradise would involve having people come up and talk to me (i'm very shy) so that kind of knocks the lonliness thing for six. So yea, I'd go for it

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Are you kidding!? Dancing Elves, feeding me chocolate! Who the hell needs friends!?

...Now to be serious, I'm not really sure. I suppose paradise is defined as ultimately good - a literal utopia where nothing is wrong, but take away everyone I know and it's more of a dystopia, isn't it?

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
HIPOCRISY

My friends would be part of my paradise, ergo, no friends, no paradise

SELF-DEFEATING MORAL PARADOX

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Escapist Error: Username "GrinningManiac" has been sucked into a paradoxical black hole created by self-defeatist theoretical scenarios collapsing within his own head

Would you like to send an error report?
Yes - - - - - - - - - No?

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
That would be paradise. I would call myself Rick Steele and not have my past come back to haunt me.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Without my friends and family, it would be not be paradise. Just loneliness. Like being on a desert island... Just that your comfortable and well feed and etc.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
my girl, parents, brother, and friends are replaceable you wont find paradise growing along the road so yes i would

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Well my paradice would have so much in it that I wouldn't care to much. I would like meeting the new people there, and since its my paradice I would like everyone.

This paradice would have pretty much the whole X-Games, A cliff to repel off of, a Giant pond, ziplines, Kayaks, Canous, Sail Boats, Sailing Races, lots of rally cars and tracks, A bunch of mountians to hike and base jump off of, a giant theater that playes movies and games, oh yeah and all the girls would be my perfect type.

Edit: oh yeah and there would be a giant airsoft feild that had weekly games, and also an armory that had any gun I wanted at the moment.

Dale Cooper

Apr 12, 2009
3 questions...

1] Can I make new friends?

2} Will there be booze?

3} Will there be boobs?

If the answer is yes to all 3 sign me up.

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
Hmmmm, interesting, but I think I stay here. . . unless this paradise means i wont die, then, I go there in a snap.

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
If it was a paradise, couldn't I just wish for people that are just like my friends, or hell, even better than them?