Poll: Imagine Yahtzee, The Angry Nerd, Nostagia Critic and Linkara joining up to review a movie!

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Mr. Grey said:
You fool, they must be kept separate or else they'd all destroy each other till only one is left. For there can only be one.

You should know this!
He's right, they can't cross the beams...

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
As many said above me, Yahtzee probably wouldn't work that well with the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd, different humor styles and all. It does sound kind of interesting, though.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
My four favorite reviewers. It'd be interesting to see the chemistry and how soon the Nerd/Critic fight starts up. I fear the Nerd may have to fight alone. But my question is, what would they review?

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Fniff said:
Dear god,the awesomeness would make the universe implode!

So, would it work?
No!.

Too many cooks spoil the soup for starters. And how many of them are actually film critics?. Only one?. There's your answer then!.

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
I suppose they would review a movie but not befor their being mass histaria with a flurry of cuse words.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Well that is one way to create a black hole... from pure snark.

And WTF, no Spoony? How could you leave him out of the party.

Steel Ronin

Apr 14, 2009
Fniff said:
Dear god,the awesomeness would make the universe implode!

So, would it work?
Um no here's why Yathzee's review atyle is much different than The Nerds and for one thing Yathze,NC and Linkara have actual talent and don't just swear all the time.Also why would they join up in the first place.The Nerd is from Philadelphia,NC - Chicago,Yathzee - Australia and Linkara is from...um I don't know.

Sarukin

Mar 16, 2009
Yes, because it would be fucking awesome, but no because it would never happen =P

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I don't think so. As already stated, they would get in each other's way.
Besides, I don't think AVGN is that funny.

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
No. They're all in different fields and with different mindsets. I can't see that happening.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
oliveira8 said:
No and the Nostalgia Critic, Linkara and Spoony already did one movie review together. So....meh.
Alone in the Dark, wasn't it?

Heh. That was time well spent.

OT: No. For reasons others have mentioned, plus the fact that there would be far too many people.

TailsRodrigez

Nov 13, 2009
it worked with critic and linkara, it worked with critic and nerd, it can even work with critic, nerd, and linkara, but once yahtzee is added, the whole thing falls apart.

bobbob88

Dec 6, 2009
Disco110 said:
by the end i would prefer to see the argument rather than the review. also it would have to be the right film, any sugestions? i reccon something awful, think of the metaphores, oh the metaphores!!!?!?!!?
It would have to be a real out-there but not artsy movie, like brain-dead (dead-alive.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
No, just no. Mr. Croshaw despises other people besides his own buddies. And I did mention he does admire Noah Antwiler.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
It would have to be something that would fit all of their niches: A bad nostalgic movie that is also a comic book adaptation. It needs to have a bad current game attached to it as well as a terrible old game attached to it. There is only two franchises that could be used, Spiderman and Superman. Both were in bad movies, bad video games old and new, and both had bad comic book stories written about him.

Too bad there is already the Nostalgia Critic video, as well as a Video Game Nerd one, devoted to a Superman tie in. Spiderman could work, the retro 70's tv series and the made for tv movie from the same time.

Well, Nostalgia critic does things post 2000, so he is not going to do a Superman Returns or a Spiderman 3 critique.