Poll: iPod Hate or Love?

JoshasorousRex

Dec 5, 2008
I personally really hate iPods. Mostly iTunes because it is so inconvenient. Yes I do have an iPod and whoever created the program the makes it SO GODDAMMED INCONVENIENT to use. This person needs to be slapped by an iPod. It's expensive as hell and so are the accesories.

So do you like iPods or hate them? Please explain why and don't get mad that "it was done already" because I used the search and it was no help.

Also please don't flame though that should go unsaid

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
iPods are ok.
They let me listen to music rather well, so I like them I guess.
Not a fan of iTunes.

RRilef

Dangerfield Newby
Jan 5, 2009
I love my iPod touch. A lot of money, but well worth it for what it can do. It's the only apple product I think is worth the money. That includes the free iTunes. They should take off some money of the iPod for making me use that system of junk.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
I like them. iTunes is alright. Some inconveniences.

I have a Macbook, So Yea. Pretty much the only thing for music is iTunes.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Not really a fan of iPods. I had an iPod, but it broke. I also hated those old iPod commercials with the figures dancing in the background. I'd rather use my phone as an MP3 player.

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
RRilef said:
I love my iPod touch. A lot of money, but well worth it for what it can do. It's the only apple product I think is worth the money. That includes the free iTunes. They should take off some money of the iPod for making me use that system of junk.
The iPod touch is great. Definitely worth the money.

JC175

Feb 27, 2009
I'm on a PC, but I love my iPod. I used to get so shitty with iTunes, but the new version is a lot better, so much so that I started using it as my primary music program instead of WMP.

Spawn_Of_Kyuss

Mar 11, 2009
Ipods are an example of why I hate apple. Everything's a package deal. I probably wouldn't mind owning one if Itunes hadn't caused me endless amounts of grief.

I'd wax lyrical about how much better Creative MP3 players are, but I've owned at least 5 in the past and every single one broke within a couple of months.

The best mp3 player I've ever owned was a Walkman mobile phone with a replaced 2 gig flash card.

Why does technology hate me?

Inconnu24

Apr 6, 2009
I played around with an iPod Touch and used my friend's Nano on a long trip last year. Ended up buying myself a Touch soon thereafter. Haha.
Since then, I've learned the ins and outs of iTunes and have grown to like the program.

Dastardos

Jan 4, 2009
I love my iTouch just because I like to play games on it. Wolfenstein 3D is so much fun on it.
I can't stand iTunes though. Stuck up bitches with their special audio file.

walker.au

Dec 28, 2008
I pod love... have seasons of deadwood, trueblood, Dexter dozens of movies and about 900 tunes..
Plenty of capacity and does come from the dark satanic mills of Microsoft.

I have an aftermarket program instead of itunes..

Banana Phone

Jan 11, 2009
I despise Apple products to the bottom of my black soul. The only decent product they make, in my opinion, is the iPod touch.

Yes, I have a Zune. Don't mock me.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
I have the first generation of ipod video when they were only available in white and its still going strong so many years after, so I love my ipod. Itunes seems to get bitchier with each update tho, doesnt want to add certain albums and stuff like that.