Poll: IQ Test Question

llamastorm.games

Apr 10, 2008
My friend recently took an IQ test to see what his IQ was, he came upon question he hadnt any idea which the answer was, me/him/his friend all reckon B.
We however didnt know why or if it was correct.

Thoughts on the answer and why, thanks

[http://img715.imageshack.us/i/screenshot2copy.png/]

Incompl te

Dec 13, 2008
D I think. I'm seeing it as school subjects (Humanities, Math, General [pencils are mostly associated with school] and then Geography). That's just my take.

Feste the Jester

Jul 10, 2009
I think A.

1. The people are probably for some sort of graph doing head counts
2. The graph is a graph
3. The pencil is obviously associated with writing and learning

The magnifying glass is the most scientific answer

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
D, because it has a question mark.

Wait! if you observe the pictures each answer has, you will notice that each answer's set contains something of a square shape.

The People's torso's
The lock
The Camera

D is the only one lacking a square in the set! It is Missing a Square!

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
I fail to see any real relation between the pictures. Maybe I'm strange, but I don't have much of an idea what 'image 4' is supposed to be. I'm going to take a rough stab at it and say that it's D, though, since the first three images appear to have something to do with statistical analysis and recording, and the image of the planet is the only thing I can think of to fit with it; mostly because of the generic 'people representation' image at position 1.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
epninja said:
I think A.

1. The people are probably for some sort of graph doing head counts
2. The graph is a graph
3. The pencil is obviously associated with writing and learning

The magnifying glass is the most scientific answer
See, I interpret that as relating to business from the way everything is laid out.

D makes the most sense from a business perspective (globalization). Though none of them make any real sense. They do all relate to work in some way though...

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
It's C. The series is alliterative: "people, pie chart, pencil, photography." But yeah, that's definitely a bad question. The brevity of my answer masks how long I had to think about it. :p

llamastorm.games

Apr 10, 2008
Veret said:
It's C. The series is alliterative: "people, pie chart, pencil, photography." But yeah, that's definitely a bad question. The brevity of my answer masks how long I had to think about it. :p
Couldnt it also be the Padlock then?

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
llamastorm.games said:
Veret said:
Couldnt it also being the Padlock then?
Shit. I was actually feeling smart for a second there. So...bad question?

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I'm going with A.

People, stats about people, writing them down, and finding them.
Put that backwards and you find things write them down analyse them and tell them to people!

It's mainly the pie chart that is making me heavily side to A though.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
I wasn't thinking of "Padlock" just "Lock" but in retrospect I guess Padlock is more likely than Planet Earth as the answer.

But the Photos threw me off for a while, too.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
There probably is no right answer. It's one of those questions that indicates the type of person the test subject is.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Something to do with data. Data about people, pie charts on data about people, writing down your data about people, photographing evidence about people.