Poll: Is Disney Evil?

gamer416

May 7, 2009
What are you're opinions of Disney? This is brought up since they just bought Marvel and could possibly screw them really really hard.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Yes they are very and aim to suck the souls of young girls and boys with tools such as Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus aka Hanna Montanna. The evil seed of these will seep into the Marvel universe.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
When I look into the cold, merciless, unfeeling eyes of their latest "teen sensations" I can't help but believe that Disney is evil and there is no god.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
They are a corporation, fairly large one, which spent a lot of its time and money to seem like anything but one. Lately the magic as gone away quite a bit and people seemed to be shocked that they are indeed a major company under all the fairy dust. Evil? No, not really.
Oh come on, EVERY large corporation is evil! It's a narrative law!

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
well, no. but there is some corruption that takes place, as with any company their size

Maze1125

Oct 14, 2008
Of course Disney are evil.
They're a huge corporation, just like so many others. But, rather than selling guns like most, they insist on making films that make millions of children happy.

How much more evil can you get?

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
They are an evil super corporation. They will consume your souls.

I voted yes, since I don't take this very serious.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
Honestly, I don't know. One one hand, Disney sucks for all the tween stuff they're trying to force down our throats. On the other hand, Joe Quesada is the DEVIL.

But hey, at least maybe we can see "Deadpool meets Hannah Montana" or something. I'd read it.

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
well i just watched the jonas brothers episode of south park so im biased

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Well, they create fantasy worlds for children, and they cleverly place sex-themed subliminal messages within those worlds to keep the kids addicted. I'm not making that shit up. So yes, they're evil.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
xmetatr0nx said:
Oh god damn it now you decide to back out. Alright, ill find another revolutionary.
I never intended to fight them!
Evil corporations are what is keeping the country alive.

But I digress, go ahead and blow them into the Atlantic.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Well, most if not all huge corperations care about the money, so they are evil in a sense. Also they won't make many people happy if they screw up the Marvel universe more, like how Kingdom Hearts screwed up Final Fantasy charcaters. If they keep the Marvel universe the same, it'll be alright, but they most likely won't. So yea, prepare the pitch forks

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
Err, let's see, they're exploiting teenagers for their own maniacal purposes.

I must do business with these people >>

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Disney is not evil. It's not like they crush little childrens hopes and dreams, In fact, they do just the opposite.

While they can be a little misguided, doesn't mean they are evil