Poll: Is it snowing where you live?

projectX42

Jun 1, 2011
its summer its Australia
so no

also i have never scene snow unless you count throwing the ice shaving stuff that collects on the side of old freezers

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
If my memory serves me correctly, it hasn't even rained since November, maybe early December. Besides, we don't get snow in Sacramento anyway.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Has snowed a bit in Sweden, but we hardly got any in Stockholm. Dont think I've ever recalled a winter with as little snow as this year.
Global warming is coming! Flee! Run for your lives!

gertmenkel

May 13, 2010
In the Netherlands we haven't had any snow for at least two months...
Why can't we have some snow, its unfair!

Lev The Red

Aug 5, 2011
i'm in ohio, so it goes back and forth between snow and rain. freezing wind is omnipresent, though.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I live in Texas.

The closest we've had to snow this year is the one time it rained a couple months ago.

Darwins_Folly

Jan 16, 2010
They cancel school for a couple inches of snow? Its not snowing in Red Deer, Alberta, but it is -34 with a -44 windchill right now. Wish I was in Australia.

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Yes, and I hate it. Winter is the worst time of the year in my opinion(not including Christmas).

Kaytastrophe

Jun 7, 2010
Aurora Firestorm said:
Glaive_21842 said:
I live in Minnesota...
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?
I live in Boston. Where is MY snow? We had a little bit, and it immediately rained and melted it all. Boston is a huge ***** about its weather. If it's global warming and we will never have real winter again, I'm moving to Canada.
Don't bother, unless your going middle of nowhere north. I'm in central Ontario and we have yet to have any snow. More rain and warm weather, I was pumping gas into my car in a t-shirt and the car fan on cool.

Incidentally to answer your question no, there is no snow here in Ontario. Shame to I got snow shoes for christmas.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Not snowing currently in WI but if I look out the window next to me there is snow everywhere.

Had to un-bury the car yesterday, a daily ritual which I despise.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Yes it has been snowing for quite a while now here in Lithuania, it always snows here in winter, i kinda like it.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
No snow, just rain..... every other day, its starting to get very tiresome & hell i love rainy days.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
In the UK? fuck no, we never get any snow and I'm fine with that, however my college getting shut for a couple days would be cool :3

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
I Wish! It's ridiculous, I'm up in Canada. Not the more northern parts just by Lake Ontario but we have gotten maybe two snowfalls this year. In 2008 we had more than a foot! My little brother wears his pjs inside out to try and make it snow. I hope this has something to do with being by the lakeside and latent temperature rather than a permanent change.

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
I'm in Ottawa and it's been snowing here for a while. A couple snow storms have hit us in the past few weeks along with some freezing rain. Makes walking the dog and busing suck quite a bit, but overall I enjoy the snow.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
jackpackage200 said:
Those of us in the great northwest in the united states have been getting a couple of inches of snow. It is awesome to have class canceled.

Is it snowing where you live?
I live in Alberta Canada, do I need to answer this question?
As far as most Americans are concerned, it snows all year round where I live. The funny thing is, they are mostly right! Since I live in a unique weather system, I get these funny little things called Chinooks. Chinooks are like mini heat waves, and they can happen any time of the year. Extremely cold January days can be +5C for a few days thanks to a Chinook. The flip side, is that whenever a Chinook is not on it's way, my weather is either normal, or incredibly shitty. I have had snow during every single month of the year.
But yeah, it is currently -27C outside with a little bit of snow. Not cataclysmic snow levels like what Seattle has right now (lolololol), but yeah we have snow.