Poll: Is it snowing yet?

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
A little.

But apparently enough to leave a family of dormice dead at my front door.

the weather here in Britain is very sporadic. One day, it'll be ~30 degrees. The next, there'll be a storm, and it'll rain heavily.

Captcha: spicy hot - Global warming did it.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
No, I live in Texas. It only just in the last couple of weeks stopped being in the 90 degree range outside. We've had some lovely fall weather over the last week, by which I mean it wasn't "walk outside, instantly sweat" kind of weather.

We usually get snow for maybe a week in January. More like, a day. Then it's the slow arduous ramp back up to more Summer which typically starts around March 1st.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
This was the warmest October 22nd since we started keeping track of our temperatures (22C, 72F), so no, no snow yet.

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I'm just south of you, Tippy. It hasn't snowed here in Wisconsin yet, but it will soon. The nights are already chilly enough to frost over my truck by midnight, and during the daytime we get 50F AT MOST. Hell, in some places it looks like the Capital Wasteland from Fallout.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Where I come from, one does not speak of snow, unless they want to incur the wrath of the frost deities.
But, it has been surprisingly warm and dry for October in my town. I'm also in Canada.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Well in the UK we've not long got over summer so we probably won't get any snow until after christmas again. Here's looking forward to 3 months of pissing rain.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
You lucky bastard! I love snow but here in Philadelphia it hasn't even fallen below 60 degrees yet. We generally don't get a ton of snow around here anyway though

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
North Dakota here. It's snowed a little bit over the past few days, nowhere near enough to accumulate and coat the ground in white (plus the ground is still too warm for that anyways), but it's already happened. Winter is coming, and I'm definitely ready for it.

Plus the temperatures have been hovering right around the freezing-mark lately. It's about 34 degrees F/1.1 degrees C at the moment, to be precise.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Back home the snow has been falling since about Sunday or so if my half glanced Facebook readings are accurate. Here in Vancouver it is just getting really foggy. They predict the onslaught of endless rain will hit the city in November but I am true to my Saskatchewanian upbringing and am instantly suspicious of any weather report.

I always assume the worst in the "dark zone", the time spanning between October - June.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Just had a 32C day here as it's Spring. It never snows here and for that I'm thankful.