Poll: Is Kathleen De Vere hot?

krakbracket

Dec 21, 2009
Yes, I... `SLAP`... am married...

seriously, she give´s a sort of naive touch to here subjects in the news, making me laugh even when the plot is already gone.
thumbs up! :)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I think Kathleen is very attractive. She obviously has a sense of humor, plus she seems to enjoy doing silly stuff (see Desert Bus Caramelldansen video).
Lady Kathleen said:
Good to know I'm well liked!
;)
You didn't know you were well liked before now? Heck, there was even a thread a while back that asked who we thought was more attractive, You or Rebecca Mayes. That one got shut down by the mods. Good thing to: Conversation was getting too juvenile.

Jirlond

Jul 9, 2009
I have to say she is hot in a "I want her as my girlfriend" type of way!

Damn you Graham, Damn you all to hell.

Plus she isn't fake like Olivia Munn and those other IGN/G4 peeps.

Why dont we have a "Is Susan Arednt Hot?" Poll?

mortalsatsuma

Nov 24, 2009
When i first stumbled upon this post i thought it was a teeny bit creepy, but it seems so far everyone has been fairly civil involving the matter and im pretty impressed tbh that no one has acted like an idiot so far, not that my opinion matters just wanted to say im impressed with the level of maturity involving this subject. And to answer the question, yes, i do think Kathleen De Vere is attractive, and seems to have a great sense of humour. loving every minute of ENN :)

Serafis

Mar 24, 2010
Errrr...No?
I mean, yes Kathleen is attractive, but I prefer not saying "hot".

And if you excuse me, I must run in the opposite direction as the wrath of my own gf. XD

fielfuego

Dec 29, 2009
Furburt said:
... Graham Stark is a very lucky man.
w8, wat? Are they...? Is there any truth to this implication?

._. So what's happening here is the geek in me is ashamed of letting this thread turn him into a gossipy, grade-school girl...

:) But the rest of me [is making good use of this "testosterone placeholder."]
Serafis said:
if you excuse me, I must run in the opposite direction as the wrath of my own gf. XD
If MY gf gets an Escapist account, I'm almost certain she'd agree with my latter half. :D
Lady Kathleen said:
Good to know I'm well liked! ;)
Well liked indeed. :)
Cheers.

fielfuego

Dec 29, 2009
Furburt said:
Congratulations, you are the goddess of a thousand spotty teenagers!
I'm not sure how many here are actually teenagers.
I think the Over-19 gaming community may be a little insulted. ;-)

fielfuego

Dec 29, 2009
Furburt said:
fielfuego said:
Furburt said:
Congratulations, you are the goddess of a thousand spotty teenagers!
I'm not sure how many here are actually teenagers.
I think the Over-19 gaming community may be a little insulted. ;-)
Funnily enough, the OP is 21 years old, so I'm wrong, it seems.

Still, it does seem like an awfully teenage boy type of thread to make.
Agreed.
Though you'll note, even within one post (^mine^), such affirmations are easy to drown out with innuendo and [slobbering noises.] -.- C'est la vie.

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
She's intelligent, hilarious, game-y (not in the sense that she tastes like venison), quick-witted. The fact that she's also highly cute is merely icing on a splendid cake. Which coincidentally is how I often picture her.