Poll: Is sex with your clone gay?

Ashannon Blackthorn

Sep 5, 2011
Weird one but I have ot to go with the sex with yourself be in your hand and genitals or your hand and well your genitals (and another body) is still sex with yourself.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Depends:

In some sci-fi stories or other bits of fiction that have explored the concept of clones, there are cases where the clones are really just artificial humans bred from your DNA but entirely designed into a new human. Caulder ( http://advancewars.wikia.com/wiki/Caulder ) from the Advance Wars series of games is a prime example, as his clone daughters, such as Tabitha ( http://advancewars.wikia.com/wiki/Tabitha ) are products of his genetic material, but as you can see, are not exact copies of him. To take the example of one of the characters from this game, a clone isn't exactly a copy, but more akin to a twin.

So, in theory, if you made a female (or male, as your gender may vary) copy of yourself, and used that, then I guess that wouldn't really fall under masturbation.

... I cannot believe I actually typed out this post to prove THIS point.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
to answer the question, you basically have to consider this question:" is sex with your identical twin gay?"

because a clone is not so much yourself as it is an identical twin. someone with an identical genetic make-up. As in the case of an identical twin, you may have the same genetic, but the difference in experience and formation will lead to a totally different person.

Actually, a clone may even be less identical than an identical twin. At least with an identical twin both of you used to be one and the same right after fertilisation, (ie coming form the same cell, but during the formation of the baby, splitting up to form 2 separate people.) effectively, you share both genetic information and mitochondria. whereas in a clone, genetic information may be the same but depending on whoose egg you used for the cloning process, that person may actually have a different mitochodria make-up.

SmilingWorlock said:
tkioz said:
It's either incest or masturbation, maybe both, but doubtfully homosexual, because I'd make my clone female.
You can't do that. Even if you use you X chromothingy (don't no how to spell these on english :p) twice, you'd take away your Y thingy, therefore altering it's DNA, hence it's no clone then.

Also, if you clone yourself, I can't see how the clone should aquire your memory, therefore you have to raise it, and that will alter it experience and development. Your in no way the same person. The verdict is: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
also...that..^.... dont believe in that x-23/wolverine thing. you cannot have a female clone of a male and vice versa... if you do isolate the Y chromosome out and all, then yah DNA altered- she's not a true clone. But rather, effectively your biological daughter. I mean, sexual reproduction is basically like the above...take one half of your genes and match with someone else's. Still incest either way. So either way you are left with incest and gay or just pure incest. cant win eitehr way.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
zHellas said:
brandon237 said:
zHellas said:
It's Schödinger's Gay. :p

Both gay and not gay.

And also masturbation, 'cause it's yourself.

Also: Whoot! Over 3000 posts! :p
I think you left out the R in Schrödinger's, but in an alternate time that may be the correct spelling... oh damn this is confusing: Schrödinger's / Schödinger's spelling of Schödinger's / Schrödinger's...

And you have almost the exact same rate of posting as I do...
Oooh, thanks for catching that mistake! :p
It's cool, besides, I have a minimum level of snark I need to express everyday on the Escapist, and that helped fill the quota :p

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
It's gay incest. It's like having sex with your twin. Since they will have probably lived a different life, had different experiences and what not, they'll be a "unique" person of the same gender who is related to you genetically. Thus, gay incest.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Viirin said:
Clone = copy of yourself, you're pleasing yourself = masterbation
But you do not feel what your clone feels. You can simply "just" satisfy your clone. Was that masturbation? I don't think so.

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
A clone is just a TWIN.

Identical twin or clone: it makes zero difference.

So both gay AND incestuous.

daydreamerdeluxe

Jun 26, 2009
The moment you create the clone, it is a separate individual. If you know you're the original, but the clone has even the slightest doubt, then you each have different environmental conditions, and so you'll each be slightly different people after a few seconds. Therefore, you and your clone are the equivalent, biologically speaking, of identical twins. QED, it is twincest.

/thread.

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
Altorin said:
it's only gay if the balls touch
Only closetted gay people look for loopholes to the 'Sex with another man is gay' definition.

Clone-sex is the same as twincest. Which is gay.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Considering your still having sex with another physical entity and that person is of the same sex as you. I would definitely call it gay. Though I suppose it could just be a narcissist wet dream.