Poll: Its that time again....

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
.No. said:
Carbonyl said:
I just wanted to let you know, that almost every time I've read something you've posted, I have wanted to give you a high-five and a hug.

Sorry I don't have anything relevant to say about brossembling.
I'm pretty sure most people feel that way about Daystar.
SaetonChapelle said:
Female, Im pretty sure. /checks pants.

Yep, still female
You have to be careful with that shit, it could change at any minute. It's changed three times in the past week for me.

Your pantular problems may be due to someone in your vicinity rolling a natural 2:

From the The Net Libram of Random Magical Effects:
7290. Target's gender fluctuates each turn for the next d100 turns

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Male and future cyborg. [sub]Ladies[/sub]

But for reals I'm a lonely man in Australia where the majority of girls go clubbing, get drunk and do other stuff I don't like.

*sigh* V_V'

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Carbonyl said:
.No. said:
Carbonyl said:
I just wanted to let you know, that almost every time I've read something you've posted, I have wanted to give you a high-five and a hug.

SaetonChapelle said:

Yep, still female
You have to be careful with that shit, it could change at any minute. It's changed three times in the past week for me.

Your pantular problems may be due to someone in your vicinity rolling a natural 2:

Didn't know that was one of the effects. I'll be sure to ask one of the wizards I know if there's a cure.
I've been meaning to try D&D, but I'm certain none of my friends would want to.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
.No. said:
Carbonyl said:
.No. said:
Carbonyl said:

SaetonChapelle said:

Yep, still female

Didn't know that was one of the effects. I'll be sure to ask one of the wizards I know if there's a cure.
D&D is wonderful, I suggest trying it whole-heartedly. If none of your friends will play, make more friends until your group of friends includes people who will play. I started in college, because that is generally the place you go to find people to try things you've never tried before with.

woogit

Mar 16, 2011
As female number 51 I love you guys <3
But why do I have to be number 51?? I want a better number!
It's kind of funny to see how far spread we actually are here.

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Carbonyl said:
.No. said:
D&D is wonderful, I suggest trying it whole-heartedly. If none of your friends will play, make more friends until your group of friends includes people who will play. I started in college, because that is generally the place you go to find people to try things you've never tried before with.
I'll have to try it sometime.
Probably going to wait until college, as it's close to being only a year away now.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Male, along with the other 91.37% of the site. It looks like it's slipped from around 15% female to just over 8% female in the last year. That's just pathetic.

ZeZZZZevy

Apr 3, 2011
Oh god this ratio is terrible. I'm almost horrified.

Wait this strangely resembles the ratio that my college follows >.>

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I think the Escapist must be menstruating or something, lots of gender VS gender and sexual tension stuff going around.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
You know, I think the Escapist should have a section of their website devoted to displaying user demographics. There are a lot of people who make threads wondering one thing or another about the general community, whether it's age, gender, sexuality etc. It would be dead easy to take statistics from user profiles and throw them on a page full of graphs.