Poll: It's time Escapists. For the most important vote. (Probably NSFW)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Probably due to me being completely surrounded by large boobs most of my life (family, friends, ex-gf), I don't really care. There's nothing special about them. Heck, large boobs seem to cause significant distress to the girls I've talked with. Suckers are heavy.

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
AccursedTheory said:
Wrex Brogan said:
Anyway, besides massive generalizations that someone's going to probably be offended by (listen someone just said 'Go to someplace like Korea, and you're dealing more in bandaid sizes then cup gauges', the tone has already been set here), I'd say... neither?
It was just a light hearted jab at Koreans, who, whether anyone likes it or not, have a tendency to be flat in a variety of places.

Sorry if I offended you.
Ah, yes, such a light-hearted jab that you're still doing it. Excellent stuff.

Like, I'm not offended, it's just annoying as fuck to see people trotting out stereotypes as 'light-hearted'. The 'Asian girls are flat' card is about as accurate a portrayal as 'all gays are fashionistas' or 'black guys have big dicks'.

Make light-hearted jabs or whatever against flat-chested people or whatever the fuck you want, just like... leave the stereotypes out of it, maybe? There's better jokes to make than 'lol Koreans so flat'.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Wrex Brogan said:
AccursedTheory said:
Wrex Brogan said:
Anyway, besides massive generalizations that someone's going to probably be offended by (listen someone just said 'Go to someplace like Korea, and you're dealing more in bandaid sizes then cup gauges', the tone has already been set here), I'd say... neither?
It was just a light hearted jab at Koreans, who, whether anyone likes it or not, have a tendency to be flat in a variety of places.

Sorry if I offended you.

Like, I'm not offended, it's just annoying as fuck to see people trotting out stereotypes as 'light-hearted'. The 'Asian girls are flat' card is about as accurate a portrayal as 'all gays are fashionistas' or 'black guys have big dicks'.

Make light-hearted jabs or whatever against flat-chested people or whatever the fuck you want, just like... leave the stereotypes out of it, maybe? There's better jokes to make than 'lol Koreans so flat'.
Sorry. Guess I'll just keep my observations from my visit to the country to myself.

Kind of a bummer. The story about my trip to SK Hooters is fairly amusing (The SK police, despite the fact some of them carry batons that looked like they just tore them off of a tree, are surprisingly forgiving).

EDIT: I think you've actually yelled at me about this before...

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
Like all good Buddhists... I seek

Plus Mrs. Bard is built like a Victoria's Secret model (except she's only 5' 4"), so I'm Team B-Cup.

(Although every so often, she brings up getting a boob job. Who am I to stand in her way?)

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh, if we are to judge, do we not take the proportions of the rest of the body into account or something?

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
These threads are like an episode of Space Dandy without the fun twists, humour or great animation.

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
AccursedTheory said:
Wrex Brogan said:
AccursedTheory said:
Wrex Brogan said:

Sorry if I offended you.

Sorry. Guess I'll just keep my observations from my visit to the country to myself.

Kind of a bummer. The story about my trip to SK Hooters is fairly amusing (The SK police, despite the fact some of them carry batons that looked like they just tore them off of a tree, are surprisingly forgiving).

That'd be news to me. I've called a lot of people around these parts on their bullshit (dammit stop relying on stereotypes/misinformation/shitty internet arguments!), but pretty sure this is the first time I've told you to Do Better.

If you'd like, I could go into your other thread and call you on your shit there? You know, just to balance the books. Can't have someone thinking I've called 'em out twice when I've only done it the once. That's just poor service.

[sub]besides, this is hardly yelling. Not enough capitals. It's just me going 'don't use stereotypes to make shitty jokes'. Go nuts and account your riveting tale of your visit to a South Korean Hooters (imaginably involving to comparisons to American Hooters), just try not to use stereotypes to do it.

[sub]'Cause seriously, stereotype jokes are just shitty. There's better (and funnier) comedic tools to work into your arsenal than 'lol flat Asians' or 'woman with a dick, that's a trap!'.

[sub][sub]...wait, I need to save that call-out for the other thread. Dammit, getting ahead of myself here.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Wrex Brogan said:
AccursedTheory said:
Wrex Brogan said:
AccursedTheory said:
Wrex Brogan said:

Sorry if I offended you.

That'd be news to me. I've called a lot of people around these parts on their bullshit (dammit stop relying on stereotypes/misinformation/shitty internet arguments!), but pretty sure this is the first time I've told you to Do Better.

If you'd like, I could go into your other thread and call you on your shit there? You know, just to balance the books. Can't have someone thinking I've called 'em out twice when I've only done it the once. That's just poor service.

[sub]besides, this is hardly yelling. Not enough capitals. It's just me going 'don't use stereotypes to make shitty jokes'. Go nuts and account your riveting tale of your visit to a South Korean Hooters (imaginably involving to comparisons to American Hooters), just try not to use stereotypes to do it.

[sub]'Cause seriously, stereotype jokes are just shitty. There's better (and funnier) comedic tools to work into your arsenal than 'lol flat Asians' or 'woman with a dick, that's a trap!'.

[sub][sub]...wait, I need to save that call-out for the other thread. Dammit, getting ahead of myself here.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
God damn sub code. I've had botched eye surgery, for fucks sake.

Well, someone 'yelled' (You know what I meant) at me before for some stuff I said about my time in Korea. To be fair to me, I hated the god damn place for a variety of reasons. To be fair to everyone else, it had less to do with Koreans and more to do with a variety of issues related more to the Army, the climate, and that rancid dish they call Kimchi, and it was quite a long rant I had going. It would have been fairly easy to mistake my generalized rage as a specific slur against the Korean people.

For what it's worth (Not much, of course), I didn't intend on being offensive. I simply don't know when to shut up most of the time.

And to keep on topic...

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Why is there no poll option for yes?

Also, goddamn all these promotions.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Spider RedNight said:
These threads are like an episode of Space Dandy without the fun twists, humour or great animation.
Huh, now that you mention it...at least we can have the theme:

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
AccursedTheory said:
God damn sub code. I've had botched eye surgery, for fucks sake.

Well, someone 'yelled' (You know what I meant) at me before for some stuff I said about my time in Korea. To be fair to me, I hated the god damn place for a variety of reasons. To be fair to everyone else, it had less to do with Koreans and more to do with a variety of issues related more to the Army, the climate, and that rancid dish they call Kimchi, and it was quite a long rant I had going. It would have been fairly easy to mistake my generalized rage as a specific slur against the Korean people.

For what it's worth (Not much, of course), I didn't intend on being offensive. I simply don't know when to shut up most of the time.

And to keep on topic...

Ahh, my apologies for the sub code then, I tend to use it for 'slighty more off-topic musings than is appropriate for a derail'.

And I get that, there's a big difference between 'malicious intent' and 'foot-in-mouth' use with these things. My callout here wasn't a case of 'hey dickhead, don't be a prick' but one of 'hey mate, you can do better'. I love comedy, but having been the butt of so many jokes relying on stereotypes, it's not something I tend to let lie very easily (though as said, my goal is more 'think harder about your jokes' rather than 'you're a piece of shit for saying this').

...Probably was snarkier than I should have been, but I figure your apology was sincere.

And to also keep on topic...

Like, those things look bright.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Wrex Brogan said:
And to also keep on topic...

Like, those things look bright.
They call'em headlights for a reason, you know.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I find flat about as unattractive as cowtits, but small-to-average is just about perfect. Large is alright, so long as they aren't too large. Unfortunately, most media and especially anime almost exclusively show the extremes, the very thing I dislike most.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Either, simply because;

If this was a thread about Boobs or Asses then I would take a side but busty or flat? I don't care as long as she has that ass!

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
karloss01 said:
Either, simply because;

If this was a thread about Boobs or Asses then I would take a side but busty or flat? I don't care as long as she has that ass!
Hmmm....let me cross reference with this here book...ah yes. Here it is;

IndignantMole

Apr 27, 2016
As a member of the itty bitty titty committee, I am deeply triggered, offended, and have called the FBI.

Flat is convenient at least... :(

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
IndignantMole said:
As a member of the itty bitty titty committee, I am deeply triggered, offended, and have called the FBI.

Flat is convenient at least... :(
At least your spine isn't slowly being twisted out of shape. You're not flat, your structurally sound!