Poll: Jade Empire or D&D: Daggerdale?

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
I have a 1600 Microsoft Points card and was going to use it to download Jade Empire from the Xbox Live Marketplace, but I saw that Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale was released, and now I'm not sure which one I want to buy. I never got a chance to play Jade Empire when I had an Original Xbox and always wanted to get it from Gamestop or somewhere to play, but I have been largely unsuccessful at finding a copy at Gamestop because they are no longer supporting Original Xbox.

So my only option seems to be to buy it on the Marketplace, but now I see that D&D is on there now, a game that I have also been looking forward to for a long time. I'm torn between which game to get. I read the review on here and it seems like I would enjoy it, but I can't download a demo for Jade Empire, so I can't compare them to each other.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Jade Empire is REALLY good so that got my vote, but I haven't seen anything for Daggerdale so I can't say anything for that one.

Limecake

May 18, 2011
Daggerdale is alright but definitely more focused on action than RPG, I'd say 90% of the feats you can take add +1 damage to a certain weapon type.

Jade Empire was an underrated game so yeah it gets my vote as well.

woodaba

May 31, 2011
Daggerdale is God-Awful.
jade Empire is pretty darn close to a masterpiece.
Take yer pick.

Seriously, Daggerdale is God's Punishment for a sinful race.

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
It may be a little early to decide, but based on the overwhelming support for Jade Empire, I just downloaded it. Thanks for your help, guys! I'm downloading the demo for Daggerdale after Jade Empire is done to decide if I would want to buy it in the future.

danintexas

Jul 30, 2010
I downloaded Daggerdale demo last night. After 5 minutes I deleted it off my 360 and I regret that POS is now on my games played list.

However I also tried Torchlight and when I completed the demo I could not click on buy full version quick enough.