Poll: Just an odd situation

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
The Purple Crusader said:
Well im all for the destruction of 4chan, but we better close the gates of the escapist, lest the 4chan'ers flock here..
no one ain't get'n no where while i'm still here *pumps shotgun*.

p.s. Maybe this could make a good RP.

Tread184

Feb 29, 2008
You may sacrifice me if you need to, but please, only if you really need to, I like this place.
=]

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
"img.4chan.org down for maintenance. posting temporarily disabled across site."

Cutlasses ready!

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
Tattaglia said:
vdgmprgrmr said:
Yeah, you guys have to think, if they have nowhere to go, they will spread across the Internet, which means that instead of having a central population, they'll distribute, and we'll end up with a few here, causing the Internet's intelligence level to get further from localized and become more of a static whole.

NOT GOOD!
We better get ready.
*draws cutlass*

Yarr, load ye cannons! We've got /b/ huntin' ta do!
*draws custom lightsaber* In the name of Escapia, none shall pass this gate.

"And our pools shall remain open, and our minds untainted by the sickness that is /b/. The anon shall fear us, for we shall learn their names. The trolls will flee, for we shall burn their bridges.

We will kill the wicked with fire and purge the unclean! For ours is a light that will pierce the heavens!

And now, facing the gruesome threat before us, I activate my lightsaber and proclaim thusly:

I am Sir Bartholomew Stilton. Do you know who I am?"

Jul 9, 2008
Michael_McCloud said:
Tattaglia said:
vdgmprgrmr said:
Yeah, you guys have to think, if they have nowhere to go, they will spread across the Internet, which means that instead of having a central population, they'll distribute, and we'll end up with a few here, causing the Internet's intelligence level to get further from localized and become more of a static whole.

NOT GOOD!
We better get ready.
*draws cutlass*

"And our pools shall remain open, and our minds untainted by the sickness that is /b/. The anon shall fear us, for we shall learn their names. The trolls will flee, for we shall burn their bridges.

We will kill the wicked with fire and purge the unclean! For ours is a light that will pierce the heavens!

And now, facing the gruesome threat before us, I activate my lightsaber and proclaim thusly:

*Draws DC-17*
...What he said.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
orannis62 said:
Michael_McCloud said:
Tattaglia said:
vdgmprgrmr said:

NOT GOOD!
We better get ready.
*draws cutlass*

*Draws DC-17*
...What he said.
*Unsheathes twin sabers*

Let's go.

Jul 9, 2008
berethond said:
orannis62 said:
Michael_McCloud said:
Tattaglia said:
vdgmprgrmr said:

NOT GOOD!
We better get ready.
*draws cutlass*

*Draws DC-17*
...What he said.
*Unsheathes twin sabers*

Let's go.
Oh, should I not be using a gun? sorry.
*puts DC-17 away**draws single shuriken*
Yeah, that's all I'll need.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
orannis62 said:
Michael_McCloud said:
Tattaglia said:
vdgmprgrmr said:

NOT GOOD!
We better get ready.
*draws cutlass*

*Draws DC-17*

...What he said.
*Draws Luger PO8 and .357 Magnum*

Let's send those hell-spawned schweinehunds back where they came from! They may take our Badges, but they'll never take...OUR...DIGNITY!

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
orannis62 said:
berethond said:
orannis62 said:
Michael_McCloud said:
Tattaglia said:
vdgmprgrmr said:

NOT GOOD!
We better get ready.
*draws cutlass*

*Draws DC-17*
...What he said.
*Unsheathes twin sabers*

Let's go.
Nah, you can use guns, I just don't want to risk running out of ammo. I'd need a lot of it.

Jul 9, 2008
berethond said:
Nah, you can use guns, I just don't want to risk running out of ammo. I'd need a lot of it.[/quote]Oh, well, in that case:
*puts away shuriken*
*redraws DC-17*
I only needed the shuriken, but overkill is fun.

The Poet

Jan 2, 2008
*Pulls out his chainsaw nunchucks*

None but the known shall pass!

P.S. What does /b/ stand for anyway?

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
orannis62 said:
berethond said:
Nah, you can use guns, I just don't want to risk running out of ammo. I'd need a lot of it.
Oh, well, in that case:
*puts away shuriken*
*redraws DC-17*
I only needed the shuriken, but overkill is fun.[/quote]Well, if we're going for overkill,
*puts away twin sabers*
*draws twin P90s*

Come get me now, /b/tards!

The Poet

Jan 2, 2008
Wait! Another Clone Commando!?
*Pulls out DC-17 and Vibroblade and places his helmet on*
What now Boss?

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
4chan is not gone. I went and checked. /b/, and the whole site, is already back, up-and-running.

Edit: Wait, it's still being trolled and spammed, but it's up again.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
HUZZAH!!!! 4CHAN IS DEAD!!!!
Seriously, that site is retarded.

Edit: Curses. See guy above for reason why.

Jul 9, 2008
The Poet said:
Wait! Another Clone Commando!?
*Pulls out DC-17 and Vibroblade and places his helmet on*
What now Boss?
Set up a sniping position at the News room. I'll cover off-topic discussion with my anti-armor attachment. Move!