Poll: Just to check

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
I never comment on the zero punctuation episodes but i always go to them just to see how many people have been put on probation/suspended. I'm not the only one am I?

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I don't. Because the people that get banned/suspended aren't anyone I know or like, so I don't care what happens to them.

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
Nope, you're not.

I just don't comment on any of the videos in fear of getting put on probation/suspension.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
I for one, have no idea what "Zero Puntuaton" is, so I am going with that.

Rainbowloid

Jan 12, 2010
I can't say I ever have, but it definitely sounds like something that I would do. Maybe I'll start now.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Furburt said:
I do, it's quite fun in a perverse way.

I also like looking at locked threads and why people got banned and such.
This, all the time.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I don't comment on ZP videos normally, but I always like to see how many people get suspended or probated

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
No, you are never the only one.

I don't understand them. Then again, you don't normally understand loonies.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Sometimes I will go to see how many people tried to make people think they watched it first, as well as to see those who have yelled first.

It also helps to remind me that there actually are those who abuse caps, yell OMG, and press ! so much that they occasionaly let go and a 1 appears in there.

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
If I want to see people getting the reason for their ban shoved in their face, I'd go to dattebayo.com.
So no, I do not.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Furburt said:
I do, it's quite fun in a perverse way.

I also like looking at locked threads and why people got banned and such.
Same here.
It's like a massive car crash. You know someone might be dead but you just have to look.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
TimeLord said:
I don't comment on ZP videos normally, but I always like to see how many people get suspended or probated
Stupid Paperboys. No offence to those Escapees. Its generally the ones with low post counts.

OT: Sometimes I do.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
thiosk said:
you've been here since 08 and you dont know what ZP is, how is that even possible, its on the front page today anyway.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I do it every week. Lulz ensue without fail, especially with the Duke Nukem review.

Some well known members are banned because of this too. XGunslingerX was one of them.

Dec 14, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
thiosk said:
you've been here since 08 and you dont know what ZP is, how is that even possible, its on the front page today anyway.
I think he was being sarcastic...at least... I hope he was being sarcastic.