Poll: League of Legends class

Arcanist

Feb 24, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
She is effective, does a ton of damage, [slippery with the right items, easy as fuck to play, natural last hitter, etc.
Exactly - with the right items. As a Jungleplank, I eat Ashe alive because I usually ding 6 well before she does(Even with the new jungle changes). She's slow as fuck without teir2 boots/Phantom Dancer, so If I gank at 6 she'll either die or be forced to blow both of her summoners to survive, in which case I just strut back into the jungle and gank again 30ish seconds later.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Garen, Teemo, Jarvan, Vayne and now Talon.

so idk, but I guess Tanky DPS is the slightly more prevelant choice there

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
How about Spellcaster Assassins?
I mostly play with Malzahar, since he's made of awesome. also the occasional Kassadin & Janna.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
I prefer playing support, but since I barely play the game anymore I can't really play anything else than mid AP carry. Favourite supports being soraka and janna and favourite AP being annie.

...yeah they're the easiest to play...

If I was to come back to the game, I would obviously play everything, but I think my favourite is support, I think before I stopped playing I was also playing solo top, mainly garen, and tank, mainly shen.

I hate playing AD carry, I have played it a bit but I just hate it.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
i usually play zilean. WHY? cause hes the funniest character ever. they killed a teamate? NOPE he revived with most of his hp. enemy too fast? slow him for 50% for 5 seconds or speed up an ally by 50% for 5 seconds. enemy about to get away? double time bomb ftw!

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Support/tank for me :)

....Did I say :)? I meant :( cos when games go bad, tanks are the first to get blamed by team (what with having to sacrifice yourself for others and soak up damage in team fights, you tend to lag behind in k/d/but not assists).

And when games go good, rather then being thanked for your hard work, the carries and assassins think its all them as they are the ones to get the kills. Ye just cant bloody win.

Particularly like tank ali, with his ulti he can soak up vast amounts of damage and his cc is perfect for one who is defensively minded and wants to keep tms safe, also headbutting enemies over walls might aswell be an art form.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Back when I played, I ran with Janna and got pretty good at it. My friends all liked to play assassin type characters and needed someone to keep them from dying all the time.

I spammed the hell out of that wind shield once I found out I could place it on towers. That thing killed pushes.