Poll: Magic the gathering. What color do you prefer?

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
ARTIFACTS!

Best deck I ever made. I won quite a lot local tournaments with it.

EDIT: Than again that was in the time when artifact decks were top of the line impossible to master. No idea how it is now-a-days.

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
White Weenie. I have a White Weenie deck that I used in the 1999 World Championship that has remained unchanged since that time.

MrHero17

Jul 11, 2008
I'm not the best at magic but I tend to be drawn towards green since being able to play big monsters is cool.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
While I put "Red" as my pick, my favorite deck will always be my old Burning Wish fueled, T2 legal Reanimator deck that regularly won on turns 5 and 6 in a time where that just didn't happen.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
I only ever played once, and I used a blue deck to good effect. Green looks cool, but I took a test once that said I'd be white.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Uni-color is WEAK. My old deck (haven't played for while now, sadly) was a: Green dominant, red enhanced deck; 120 Card-behemoth. Speciality: Sniping out dangerous foes with red while building INSANE monsters.

Best thing i ever done was: Thorn elemental with 2 Bleakwood armours and other enhancements doing a 56 damage-flying trample attack. Oh the joy.

Of course i HATED blue player... denying me my best monster summonings with a 2 energy-counterspell...

But i also played other colors: Blue/White is fun, as is White/Black. But yeah: Nothing over Green/Red. Subtle? Hell no... but you can just hear the powermetal playing in your head if you do it right *g*.

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
White. Law and order, dudes, otherwise it comes to kick you in the butt.

In my case, in form of a lot of angel tokens created with Luminarchs Ascention and Sigil of the Empty Throne, while I set up my Cryptic Waygate to use the angel tokens and bring up some of the divine champions that I came to love tooo much...

Iona, Shield of Emmeria... honestly, that girl is so freakignly OP I sometimes feel bad for using her.

Reya Dawnbringer... every army needs a little hottie to.. uhm.. lift the spirits. *Badum tish*

And of course, the one and only.. Akroma, Angel of Wrath.
No comment needed, its fucking Akroma.

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
I enjoyed using my artifact deck to mana-burn myself for 50 life with a combination of Gemstone Array and Extra-Planar lens.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Kuldotha Red all the way

rabidmidget said:
I like blue/black, it makes everything you do feel like a dick move.
I now regard you with no respect whatsoever *glares*

Anomynous 167 said:
Dang nabbit, people are still talking about Magic the Gathering?

When am I gonna see a thread about Duel Masters?
Due to the fact that it's been going on since 1993, that's not a surprise

EDIT:
LockeDown said:
I enjoyed using my artifact deck to mana-burn myself for 50 life with a combination of Gemstone Array and Extra-Planar lens.
Mana Burn no longer exists, they got rid of it a couple of years ago

Jeff Gibson

May 6, 2010
My favourite deck is nothing fancy. Just a White/Blue Soldiers deal.
It's primarily designed to churn out monsters as quickly as possible, with some counter-spells mixed in to keep the other guy pinned down. It's pretty effective so far, but I'm still refining it.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
My main deck is a sliver deck, which still needs some editing, to find the perfect balance of mana and monsters. When it is successful though, it gets pretty insane.

"Now I play Winged Sliver so now... all my slivers have flying, +3/+3, can be tapped for mana, have trample, have double-strike, ect."

My secondary deck I made at my first FNM and then added to afterwards. It's a white and artifact deck. Works pretty well but like the sliver deck, I'm trying to find the balance of it.

I'm pretty new to MTG (just started playing a few months ago, and it's been on and off) so my decks could probably use a lot of work.

EDIT: I chose white as my favorite because I enjoy using my white deck more than my Sliver. It's a bit more of a challenge, but at the same time is easier to use. Once I fix it, I think it'll be much better.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
One word: Trample.
Green for me: Big scary beasts that get bigger and scarier is awesome.
"Its diet consists of fruits, plants, small woodland animals, large woodland animals, woodlands, fruit groves, fruit farmers, and small cities."

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
Ashtovo said:
im a Sliver user most of the time, otherwise a green overun deck. i have a few other decks, such as a blue kleptomania deck, and a red burn deck.
I really hate people like you...

OT: I'm usually red and blue. My favorite deck is my "Bloodbath" deck, basicly a blue enhanced red bruiser deck. The primary combo deals 40 damage in one turn, every turn.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
I like black deck mostly, but I use to run a blue pinger deck to be a dick... but its been years since I played so I don't even know if thats really an option anymore.

epikAXE

Save the planet: It has beer!
Oct 26, 2009
I like my White/Black deck. But I usually favor the white cards ;)