Poll: Marvel - Which Infinity Stone would you have?

thejboy88

Aug 29, 2010
The Infinity Stones. Gems of unbelievable power and ability that have littered the MCU for years, creating opportunities and problems for pretty much every character who comes across them. From the bargain-inducing time stone to the the more mysterious soul stone, these things seem to have no end to the amazing things they can do.

But, if given the choice of only ONE, which would you pick for yourself?

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Gonna go with Time, I think. I don't know, it's such a primal wish to have. To go back. Relive some things. Do them differently. Fix mistakes. Finding that one moment where everything went wrong and choose differently.

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
Fairly certain the time stone also kept the grandmaster in Doctor Strange as long as she could as well. She also basically knew when she died though... Good runner up is space stone, seems to have teleportation and telekinetic powers and those are great powers as well.

TrulyBritish

Jan 23, 2013
Time stone for sure.
"Oh, I wonder if this thing I'm doing is a bad idea? Let me just look forward at all the possible outcomes".
"Damn it, I broke this thing by accident. Better go back in time and not break it".

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
The Gem of Life, which turns any inanmiate thing alive.

The Gem of Form, which reshapes anything into whatever form.

The Gem of Fantasy which can bring your deepest fantasies and desires to life

The Reality Gauntlet > Infinity Gauntlet:

Apr 17, 2009
Hmm, Space Stone feel the most convenient. Really cuts down on all those long commuting hours I have. And can also be used as some kind of battery if the Captain America movie taught us anything, so thats all my electric bills gone forever too

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Time, do things again, do things differently and make better choices and fix up past mistakes.

I would also like Reality because I could get a lot of fun out of fucking around with that one.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
None of them, obviously.

Saves me all the hassle of being chased around the galaxy by power-mad supervillains.

Majestic_Manatee

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2017
Country
Wales
What are the choices? The movie was a one time watch, I cannot recall all the options. There was a reality one, yes? That one is tailor fitted for my benevolent plans. It would provide everything I need. But is not everything part of reality? How does that stone not trump all the others?

The reality stone it is.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I'd say the Reality Stone. Being able to alter reality can arguably pretty much duplicate the powers of many of the other stones effects, mostly because the stones power aren't all that well defined.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Power of Heart, err, I mean, the Soul Stone.

The Space and Power gems would be really useful, but other people would soon enough find out and you'd be public enemy number one. You would probably end up screwing yourself with the Reality gem, and besides, its effects are ultimately fake.

That leaves me with the Time or the Mind gem. The former allows me to cheat fate and maybe even stay hidden from the public eye depending on how detectable its use is to outsiders. Using the Mind gem would be fucking evil and only lead to chaos and suffering. Gotta go with Green.

Vanilla ISIS

Dec 14, 2015
Doesn't the Reality Stone already turn you into a god?
If you can alter everything as you see fit, what's the point of getting anything else?
Sure, the Time Stone seems nice but I could just alter reality to the way it was last week and it would basically be the same thing.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Reality. That way I can reshape the world to my somewhat twisted whims. It's gonna be fuuuuuuunnnnnn...!

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
On a personal, selfish level, I'd go with Time. You can basically fix your life and tailor it to exactly how you want, optimize everything. Want to get better at something? Want to make some easy money with bets and outcomes? Retry something till you get it right? Relive perfect moments? Find the best outcome? The probability of tragic failure, although still rather high, is much lower than the other ones.

On a less selfish level, the Mind stone would help reducing the amount of bullshit and suffering in the world, in terms of greed, and twisted political agenda. But that would of course still be very selfish. Because getting everyone in power to conform with what I, or anyone happens to think is the best for everyone is the recipe of most catastrophes and global conflicts to begin with. Simply put, you can't please everyone.